• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My experience with the 1/24 RC4WD TF2

I fitted the Orlandoo 280 springs on one of mine, HUGE difference over stock...

uIkRhLF.jpg

I agree these out of the box are horrible, but I bought a $9.00 N20 6v motor with a 100:1 reduction box on it and put the gear box on the RC4wd N30 motor and it's an completely different truck, changed up the links on the steering and it works great now and didn't cost a dime. I bought two of these cause I like a challenge lol, actually RPP had a buy one get one deal. Anyways I'm having a ball with them now. Just a shame they couldn't be this way out of the box.
Do you have a link for this gearbox? The suspension may be great now, but anything will stop the big new 48mm tires, even if they come in light contact with the body... it desperately needs torque now.

Back