• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chevotafun's SuDu One Fl build

Wow did the body come out awesome, Killer work as always Michelle.
Can't wait to see it in person "thumbsup"

Michelle all the sponsors are missing from the picture :cry:

Alittle update Boys and Girls

With us finishing Pro/Mod so early at are indoors comp we decided to run Sporty in the afternoon.
Which worked out very well.

I pulled the First place out by 2 points :shock::shock:"thumbsup"
Hadn't driven the sporty in acouple months, but all in all it is working well.
Super happy with the SuDu FL, it just plain works "thumbsup"

Thank you
DravTecH
RC4WD
GOGO Hobbies

Acouple pictures of the new body all painted up."thumbsup"
Nice work Michelle :mrgreen:

Attachments

• received_10153846978500833.JPG
    received_10153846978500833.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 697
  • received_10153846978660833.JPG
    received_10153846978660833.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 709
  • received_10153846978940833.JPG
    received_10153846978940833.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 686
Alittle update

Had a comp over the weekend pulled out the win, The SuDu One is really coming together and becoming a very predictable rig, This chassis is really a blast to drive.
Really loving the SuDu Trans as well, its a nice pcs of mind.

Thank you Team OTTSIX and TEAM DravTecH for your killer products it is a honour to be part of your Team. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Last comp went will, Pulled out a Win.
Course one was alittle tricky but did well with only one back up.
Course Two I totally screwed gate one, hitting both gates then hit gate 3 after making gate 2 that no one else did. :(
Course three was a fun challenging course, probably the hardest course of the day
Course four was the another tricky one, and I had to go first. Just barely finished this one, due to taking so long on gate one, where everyone else learned just take the gate and finish lol

All in all was a good day on the rocks, I would like to thank my awesome sponsors DravTech, Ottsix and GOGO Hobbies you guys rock.

Got are next comp this weekend, Kev and his crew from Calgary will be here for this one. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Nice build , got a question for you. Do you have any issues with rear lift on side hills with your setup? Im building /tuning the same chassis any feedback would be helpful and appreciated.

Nice build , got a question for you. Do you have any issues with rear lift on side hills with your setup? Im building /tuning the same chassis any feedback would be helpful and appreciated.

sorry for missing this question :cry::cry:
I don't have any issue's with rear tire lift when side hilling, now if i'm turn down hilland going into a side hill i get a bit of lift, but nothing that can't be worked out "thumbsup"

Got a big update with this truck, it will be getting a major over haul after its little salt water swim at worlds.
THis truck has been amazing ovvver the last 2 years, but it is time to rebuild it. I will be changing the front diff to something that Erik at D-lux came up with, picture to fallow once i have it in hand and i will be running a Ottsix rear axle.

Pictures and write up coming soon. "thumbsup"

Merry Christmas to you and your famillies, I wish nothing but the best for you all over the holiday season. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Alittle update the new Currie Sport Axile That Erik over at D-lux came up with has arrived and it is one dam sexy Axile "thumbsup""thumbsup"
Here is acouple pictures to drool over

Attachments

• 20161202_142248.jpg
    20161202_142248.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 458
  • 20161207_112031.jpg
    20161207_112031.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 433
  • 20161207_112043.jpg
    20161207_112043.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I got a chance to sneak down stairs last night and got some good progress done on getting the new Currie diff installed.
Here is acouple pictures of what i got done last night

Attachments

• DSC_0587.jpg
    DSC_0587.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC_0588.jpg
    DSC_0588.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC_0589.jpg
    DSC_0589.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Still need to do alittle tweaking on the steering, but she is working.
Need to figure out a battery tray as well. Hopefully this weekend i will have it all up and running.

Going to be installing a Ottsix rear axle too.

Last edited:
Looks like ya beat me to it lol What a amazing looking axle ya got there"thumbsup" you gonna use v1 or v2 ottsix axle? Im running a v1 now with no issues "yet" so just curios...

Looks like ya beat me to it lol What a amazing looking axle ya got there"thumbsup" you gonna use v1 or v2 ottsix axle? Im running a v1 now with no issues "yet" so just curios...

Thank you very much, Erik did a killer job "thumbsup"
I will be using Ottsix's V2 axle

I basically have it all installed now, just need to come up with a battery mount, then to start testing "thumbsup"

Hopefully this weekend i will fininsh it up and take a video of it in action :mrgreen:

Back