• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Highmark's 2020 C2 - The Fiend

Looks real nice that!.. Do you know what your finished weight is without a battery in?.

I'm guessing a single flute, stepped drill bit would have produced a cleaner headlight hole for you. Still, the end result looks fantastic.

That front end is killing it. Nicely done!

Thank you!!

Looks real nice that!.. Do you know what your finished weight is without a battery in?.

Thanks! Should be just under 5lbs, or a little over 5lbs with an 850mah battery.

I'm guessing a single flute, stepped drill bit would have produced a cleaner headlight hole for you. Still, the end result looks fantastic.

Thanks! That's what I ended up using. I picked up a few of those Milwaukee bits and they make quick work of everything. "thumbsup"

Just a few small updates for you all.

I put together a quick interior. I wanted the option to use the interior cage that I put together so I built it around that, but I'll likely have enough points with just a driver and passenger to take this out. Still nice to have the option if I ever compete in an event that has an over 50 point points cap.

50234844743_c5c49c1492_b.jpg

I also cut some big holes in the doors. I'm not a fan of the creeps door panels so I think this adds a little somethin' somethin'. The doors were painted Tamiya Copper so they look like they were pulled off another truck.

I also took Monday off and got this thing out on the rocks. It works awesome, but the run was short lived as I lost a driveshaft pin and didn't have a spare handy. Oddly enough this is probably the most quiet truck I own.

50234844783_7a76a96f28_b.jpg

50240926341_b664554a33_b.jpg

50241142032_ecdb6b86d5_b.jpg

I finished middle of the pack in Vegas (One DNF killed me). The truck did well, I need more practice. :mrgreen:

Thanks to Chasiin' Tail Studios for the pictures. "thumbsup"

51068414503_84a2f7dc56_b.jpg
[/url]

51069119061_7dd2a344cf_b.jpg
[/url]

Got to check this bad boy out this last weekend, truck looks amazing and just flat out works on the rocks!
f27e85f3693e3e9e685afff37d76c0cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Back