• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bugs and Beetles Thread - Show us yours, and go ahead and talk about it.

Hello all. This is my first post here. Still pretty new to the crawling side of RC. Here is a pic of my TRX4 with a VW bug body. Sand Scorcher paint scheme. I call it the "Trail Scorcher" "thumbsup"
sOYoe2Ul.jpg

8rrOMzLl.jpg

Hello all. This is my first post here. Still pretty new to the crawling side of RC. Here is a pic of my TRX4 with a VW bug body. Sand Scorcher paint scheme. I call it the "Trail Scorcher" "thumbsup"
sOYoe2Ul.jpg

8rrOMzLl.jpg

Looks great. Which body is that? The Proline? What wheel base is the TRX4?

Last edited:
Did get out with the VW.. all went quite well, no car problems except the front end "pushing out" a bit on full lock, maybe caster?? Trial cut a little short as you may see
b5Iec2F.jpg

jbEzWZ6.jpg

side hilling seems good
j9QNXte.jpg

I mean goodish !
hUhbrus.jpg

fIfbglT.jpg

aqf1DTW.jpg

cut short.. and it wasn't me!!
vppbvDl.jpg

gq6pH5u.jpg

Love your Bug build Tossedman! Kamtec Sand Scorcher body on EXC Barrage
i7COx2sh.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Todd its great up there in a disused quarry, and I didn't wait around to see where the fire went ! Wipers, I'm almost certain, where an HPI accessory kit but where in a mix of stuff, nice small fitting..the mirrors are certainly HPI.

A few more pics of my monster truckish retro bug!

I still need to figure out a driver/interior. "thumbsup"
Ernie

Back