• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bugs and Beetles Thread - Show us yours, and go ahead and talk about it.

What bug body fits the scx10 12.3 chassis the best?

a6f3acb0d99abd7d0afd091e5cf89fcc.jpg

Here is my old ax10.

149 r/c worx team driver

GREAT pics, everyone.

When I was a baby my parents had a Beetle convertible.

When I was in 5th/6th grade in Indonesia, we had a VW Thing (aka Type 181).

I'd love that body scaled to be able to fit over the Wraith... or a Yeti!

I committed absolute sacrilege once at a local dirt track running a beater Tamiya M03 front-drive Mini chassis with a cut-down HPI New Beetle body and 1/10th treaded touring car tires around the track.

Wish I had a pic to post. Obviously, it was during open practice, not in a race. Did quite well, even with friction shocks - didn't jump worth a sh*t, though.

:shock:

So new to site posted once before but have no clue as what the name was or password so I'm back and do I love some bugs
What is a chimera? Need to research it but any way here are my bugs and starting with new school beetles

Now old school

I don't know why I never posted this the first time this thread was put up, but here's mine, ECX Torment

Attachments

• Models 2 012.jpg
    Models 2 012.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 926
  • Models 2 013.jpg
    Models 2 013.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 899
Back