• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Badger's Axial SCX10 Jeep JK w/ VP Currie Rock Axles

Re: Badger's SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

And the re-build starts! I will be taking a butt load of pics so stay tuned over the next few days.

Vanquish Products hooked me up with their new Licensed Currie Enterprises Rockjock axles in silver color.
353A0171-XL.jpg

Hi-Res version
353A0172-XL.jpg

Hi-Res version
353A0173-XL.jpg

Hi-Res version
353A0175-XL.jpg

Hi-Res version
353A0180-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Any up date on this Badger.it has been 5 days.

Any up date on this Badger.it has been 5 days.

Sorry, the Christmas holiday slowed me down, I know your 8 days of celebrating ended on the 16th. Going to post more pics tomorrow.

Hopefully we get to see some vids of that motor ive been waiting i want to see its power and speed!!!!

I was thinking of trying the brushless motor your using ? If you could please post a vid. Now I'm using a mamba max pro and a 13.5 crawler motor from novaks I don't want to loose wheel speed though. Thanks.

Now is that two days from now or tomorrow's tomorrow? Happy new year!

I thought it was yesterday's tomorrow... or was it today's tomorrow? Happy new year to you!

Don't worry I'll have mine soon, no rush to warm up the gif creator. :flipoff:
Haha, I guess you can say I've lagged on getting these photos. i was not expecting such a learning curve going from my old camera to the new one.

I hope your cell phone is fully charged when yours come in, really really looking forward to the blurry awesomeness! :flipoff:

Rob says mmmmmm lockers :ror:
Gotta love lockers! :ror:

Yep the gear you have there is on my wish list, but have to pay for our air fair to Cali for the west coast shoot out "thumbsup" these Canadians are going to make the show.
Keep up the great list of awesome parts and looking to see your take on the rubicon.

Rob

Back