• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Badger's Axial SCX10 Jeep JK w/ VP Currie Rock Axles

I want to thank Rodney and crew at Axial for sending me their latest release! The scale details on this body/rig are awesome.

Badger, i've been reading your build series for quite some time now and i am about to build my own G6 rig.
One thing i really need to know (maybe you mentioned it somewhere and i did not read good), but where did you get those taillights?
I definitely need/want some of those, but i do not know where to get them...

Great build, I love the parts you chose! I have a question I was hoping you could help me with. I am currently building a scx10 g6 and purchased the Tekin Roc 412 to put in it. When I went to install it I noticed that I have clearance issues with the upper link mount. The back of the motor is hitting it. Did you run into this and if so how do you address it?

Thanks,

Aaron

Back