• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Badger's Axial SCX10 Jeep JK w/ VP Currie Rock Axles

Re: Badger's SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with VP Currie Rock Axles

Lookin' good with the Hand Bros. & VP lights!

Does the VP mounting bracket sandwich the windshield frame? I ask because mine has ripped the hole where it mounts.

Re: Badger's SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with VP Currie Rock Axles

Lookin' good with the Hand Bros. & VP lights!

Does the VP mounting bracket sandwich the windshield frame? I ask because mine has ripped the hole where it mounts.

Yep. My windshield mounting holes are ripped as well, the VP rigid light bar mount holds it securely in place.

A little fun with the JK at the end of our run today. :mrgreen:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/58431256?portrait=0&color=c9ff23" width="635" height="357" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Badger, I read the whole thread and could have missed it, but what spur are you using with a 14 tooth pinion?

Thanks yourself. Great looking rig. I'm going that direction with a build right now thanks to you."thumbsup"

I want to thank Rodney and crew at Axial for sending me their latest release! The scale details on this body/rig are awesome.

Here's a teaser for now, showing the swing out tire carrier on the Poison Spyder Rock Brawler rear bumper. I'll be posting a lot more photos tomorrow morning.

Axial_Jeep_JK.gif

I'm not a huge jeep fan but I do think this kit is sweeeet! What are the differences between kit and rtf? Is it just the shocks?

Seb

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm not a huge jeep fan but I do think this kit is sweeeet! What are the differences between kit and rtf? Is it just the shocks?

Seb

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The kit not only has the Icon shocks, but it also has the aluminum lower links, aluminum steering links and the removable hard top. Plus you get the satisfaction of building it yourself and you don't have to worry about removing the tires from the rims if you want some differant rims.

The benefit of building it yourself, gives you an indepth knowledge of how the truck works, so if you have an unfortunate event of something breaking or coming loose, you can repair it.

I was out with a buddy who had his rubi rtr a couple weeks ago and he suddanly lost drive to his wheels. Apparently Axial did not put any lock-tight on the screws that hold the gear to the output shaft on the tranny. Those are the kind of things that you pick up on when you build it.

I think it is safe to say that Badger's JK is ILL!!! Badger do you have a license to have such an ILL rig?

Last edited:

I think it is safe to say that Badger's JK is ILL!!! Badger do you have a license to have such an ILL rig?

:ror: I hope so. I'm the white boy on the right. ;-)

Beastie-Boys-Licensed-to-Ill-19861.jpg

Just wait till I'm done with the latest upgrade, hope to finish it tomorrow and post pics. 8)

any chance you can tell me how wide the front and rear fender flares are?

like from the body out and overall width of the opening on the rears?

Just wait till I'm done with the latest upgrade, hope to finish it tomorrow and post pics. 8)

Well..................I'm Mike D and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what I expect. "thumbsup"

Hey Badger your Jeep is looking sick! What SLW hubs did you use?
Thank you

That would be 600 i just read that?

Something tells me that slow and low Wont be the tempo. :lmao:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :ror:

Back