• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

8-454's Numero dos! My take on the Sucker Punch

Looking good man. Travis just picked up a great driver and tuner!

Thanks Curcal!:mrgreen:

Been doing a little fabbing this morning. So far I have this:
null_zps51aca939.jpg

More to come...

Rear ULM and new shorter steering arms installed.

null_zpsc36e0986.jpg

null_zps005212a5.jpg

Pinion angle is still a little too high, but its close.

null_zps6a57264a.jpg

Steering arms.

null_zpsf2477ec4.jpg

null_zps0519d7cf.jpg

Progress...

Maxx shafts cut and installed.

null_zpsa96f1b1f.jpg

null_zps736a1b06.jpg

Plenty of room in the chassis for them.

null_zpsf183e40c.jpg

Also borrowed the tie-rod from my current S-truck to mock up some steering until the new one gets here.

null_zps6d5cc78c.jpg

null_zps4880c942.jpg

Excellent work. Glad those knuckles/weights are going to see rock after all these years. I figured they were doomed to live in a box their whole life after the 1000 grit polish job:lmao:

Thanks man!

Haha, when I rescued them from Anthony, I think they were still in a box with your name on it. They'll get their day:lmao:.

I thought I had enough Ti links for the whole truck but the fronts needed to be shorter then any of the lengths I own. So I made up the front links out of some hollow 3/16" aluminum threaded to 10-24. I might make the rear uppers out of the same stuff if it holds up.

Here's the 'everything' plate installed. Plenty of real estate for all my electronics and battery.

null_zps3c087f3a.jpg

null_zps22449c15.jpg

Back