• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

im getting tickets soon. not sure though i checked it out but am unsure if im accpeted to judge or not. lt me know so i can purchase the correct ticket. thanks

My ticket also said the 11th, but I'm pretty sure the Eventbrite site yesterday said sales ends the 11th. I just looked, and now it says they end the 24th. At the top of the page though, where it is saying what event you are buying tickets for, it has the correct dates. (24th & 25th)"thumbsup" Looks like they are trying to correct the problem.
I'm excited :ror: the last time we were at the box, the two crawling
structures out in the center were gone :shock: I'm sure that Aaron has something in mind though "thumbsup"
I'm looking forward to meeting all you RCCrawler Celebrities and check out your Trucks ;-)
I'll be the old guy, but don't be calling me Grandpa :lmao:

Last edited:
Looks like they got the ticket date fixed. I was going through my emails and checked the order confirmation email from eventbrite that I got yesterday. I clicked on the place to go to print out my ticket, and it had the right date. So, I just printed out one with the right date on it! "thumbsup"

In"thumbsup"
Got my tickets. I've never been to the Rox Box, but heard good things.
Looking forward to this. 8)

im getting tickets soon. not sure though i checked it out but am unsure if im accpeted to judge or not. lt me know so i can purchase the correct ticket. thanks

I've got the same question , tryin too figure out how much $$$ I gotta save for all the next big comps ahead

I am helping Aaron with getting QUALIFIED judges lined up.

I will try to keep the list updated as best as I can, but its safe to ASSUME if you get a score in the mid to high 90's on the judges test go ahead and buy a judges ticket. I can check the results it the testing software:twisted:

Thanks for everyones support so far "thumbsup"

Ticket PAID!

Last edited:
Breaking News!!!

I am IN!!!
Been a while since I got to drive the toy truck and looking forward to it. I guess I better go dig it out and see if it still works!!!:shock:

:flipoff:

Back