• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

After some tense negotiations with rckcrwlr, the eye, and BTF. The Motorama/Mid-West Challenge the replacement event for the USRCCA Qualifier Series is finally going to happen. "thumbsup"

It was my pleasure to work with you guys and USRCCA. I have no doubt that The Eye will take this event to the next level and offer the East Coast a top notch Qualifier.

Fishmaxx...thanks for working with me during this difficult time.

Thanks BTF for helping to make it happen.

Congratz, those are good news"thumbsup"

I cant make it, cause we have our indoor finals in Switzerland on the same weekend, but I'm looking forward to be part of that in 2013.

Good luck guys"thumbsup"

regards

Dani

man i am going to have to do a lot of SWEET talking to go to this one because that is the weekend of my anniversary:lmao:.... let the SWEET talking and going out to dinner start today ....

bring her with you! "thumbsup"

What she said.."thumbsup" If you stay near down town Indy there is lots of stuff to do after the comp.

Depending on how things work out, I may have to check this event out.

Last edited:
I will be there. Guns a slinging:twisted:

How can I not be with all the great people that are going?"thumbsup"

Last edited:
ya im in for it . sure hope they work it out where we will not be in the same spot all day than have everyone wait 2 hours while we all crawl .
i would like to be on all courses thew out the day

ya im in for it . sure hope they work it out where we will not be in the same spot all day than have everyone wait 2 hours while we all crawl .
i would like to be on all courses thew out the day

Exactly what i was thinking. Since you are judging you dont have time to even see some courses before you have to run.

Had a blast there last year and I should make it again this year.

The Rox Box is an awesome place for those that haven't been there before.

Tap-A-Talked

Back