• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Veeper Custom Scaler Build

Right on, thanx fellas!!! So I robbed a Novak M2 Dig and an Integy V11 55t motor from my super to test run last night on a rain soaked home course and so far it seems to work well. This is my first 1.9 so there were a couple spots that challenge my 2.2 that were impassible without a winch. I will run it again this afternoon or tomorrow during the day and get some action shots. I do know the 55t motor is too slow, so the plan is a BRXL and a at least HH 35t maybe one of those bada$$ Puller motors.

Two years ago I blew up the Venom Creeper transmission and after not being able to find parts to repair I placed it in the closet. My heavily modified Crawler King kept my kids and I entertained in the meantime.
Today I pulled Veeper out of the closet because of an upcoming ORCRC scale comp

So i disassembled the Crawler King and decided to install the steel gear HPI transmission using a Level 3 adapter.

Yeah to get creeper spares these days you have to buy old kits, parts dont exist

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back