• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

I'll be ready and lets just say lil blu's steroids made it just in time! :twisted:

b170f1ef-3cd8-4088-9e58-368f7751e9a9.jpg

Pssshhhh....my little 1.9 is going to put u all on the trailer

Sounded good huh.....lol:flipoff:

I'll take you up on that offer! Do you got a hitch?

As a matter of fact i just put new tires on my trailer so it should be a nice smooth ride when your pulling me up to the podium
:twisted::flipoff:

I hope there will be a nasty mud hole again because I've got a rig to blast through it.. Yoda you think you can make that happen... Maybe like a bounty hole type thing? And you still gonna have a truck/sled pull in the down time?

On this run are the teams you get/use the team you will have. If not how are you gonna do the points? A team score but an individual point score incase a partner doesnt show? you understand what im saying?

FAT CHANCE BUD :flipoff:

What you think im not gonna be able to make it for all the events

not this round my friend i am coming for the GOLD and the cousre is coming along great..."thumbsup"[/QUOTE]

Somebody found there big boy pants.

I hope there will be a nasty mud hole again because I've got a rig to blast through it.. Yoda you think you can make that happen... Maybe like a bounty hole type thing? And you still gonna have a truck/sled pull in the down time?

Ok I will go over more of this the day of the event.. Put yes you will still be able to run....

I'll take you up on that offer! Do you got a hitch?

As a matter of fact i just put new tires on my trailer so it should be a nice smooth ride when your pulling me up to the podium
:twisted::flipoff:

Looks like u have a common problem called "ihavepittbullssonothingcanbeatme-itis) don't worry its curable with a dose of "cut1.9slinger-syrup" and I'll have plenty for you....."thumbsup"

Looks like u have a common problem called "ihavepittbullssonothingcanbeatme-itis) don't worry its curable with a dose of "cut1.9slinger-syrup" and I'll have plenty for you....."thumbsup"

I got to find Out where you shop, cuz that haterade you drink has some good shit in it got you all messed up makin up words and stuff. I heard they sell syrup too.

Looks good, narrowed wraith axles?

Wraith axles yes, narrowed no. Hope to see ya out there Clint!

I got to find Out where you shop, cuz that haterade you drink has some good shit in it got you all messed up makin up words and stuff. I heard they sell syrup too.

Wraith axles yes, narrowed no. Hope to see ya out there Clint!

Lol I think I took a little to much cough syrup that night oh well atleast I slept good. :twisted:

Clint- build a truck that's not so f'ing pretty and will take some scratches so you can run entire course with us."thumbsup"

Lol I think I took a little to much cough syrup that night oh well atleast I slept good. :twisted:

Clint- build a truck that's not so f'ing pretty and will take some scratches so you can run entire course with us."thumbsup"

That's what this one is for....

79ttc4_zpsc034f79a.jpg

79ttc_zps79f2e02d.jpg

79ttc2_zps611358cc.jpg

79ttc5_zps0dda95ba.jpg

79ttc3_zps6618c6d2.jpg

Back