• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

So the shoe string rule does that mean we can't hook up snatch straps to help pull up a partner? Leaving only the winch to do the pulling?

So the shoe string rule does that mean we can't hook up snatch straps to help pull up a partner? Leaving only the winch to do the pulling?

Man i hope thats not what that means.. that would be even more difficult..

Im stoked for this and wish it would come faster. Also ready to test my truck on the sled and truck pull :twisted:.

This means you cant hook to your shoe and help your self out...

SHOE STRING SNATCH ROPE'S ARE OK "thumbsup""thumbsup"
Cool I wasn't sure and I know without doing that a few of us would have never made over some obstacles. I've never cared about using ropes or a winch but doing it like we did was the most fun ever during an event plus the run time rocked.
When I finish my Tamiya Hilux build I would definitely love to enter in at least once. :D

Just drive ur honcho and ride with me

can't wait,i'll be there for sure with the 1.9 comanche,in stock form to start with but will be building it as we go,hope to see you all there

Pics of what? there is a ton of pics in the feb 17th thread and i have a bunch of the actual course pics along with a ton more of my rig with the course but the course will be changing everytime.

Sounds like alot of fun. Do you have any pic's ?

Let's bring this back to the top... Who all is going to this? I know im stoaked and ready for it, now i just gotta get my trucks ready for it.

He's getting the coarse ready for us. The Daytona Boys will def be there. Need another gold to put up on trophy wall.. :lmao: I've been wanting the event to be now every weekend since the last one.

Can we still run our same teams or is it gonna be random this time

yes you can still have the same teams if you want to...

Let's bring this back to the top... Who all is going to this? I know im stoaked and ready for it, now i just gotta get my trucks ready for it.

good idea this weekend is around the corner. I am almost ready.

I'll b there. I guess yoda is busy anti seen nothing from him in a while

Work is killing me and have been crazy, We also have been working on the track and i have been doing some stuff with my house as well..

He's getting the coarse ready for us. The Daytona Boys will def be there. Need another gold to put up on trophy wall.. :lmao: I've been wanting the event to be now every weekend since the last one.

not this round my friend i am coming for the GOLD and the cousre is coming along great..."thumbsup"

Back