• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

By some small chance, did you make an extra set of titanium fighters so if someone decided to change from the aluminum ti's to the Ti Ti's it could be done? If not, obviously no big deal. But if so, let me know and I'll send a money order for the difference. Thanks Darren (phllint)

Yes this would be possible.

UUGGG!!! No new news yet? EERRR!!! :cry:

dont worry im as anxious as the rest of you, not just to get them to ya but also to get a set for my super.

dont worry im as anxious as the rest of you, not just to get them to ya but also to get a set for my super.

I'm sure your tired of us pestering you bout the axles. Like I said be-foe; little kid waiting on Christmas. I want my new red bike (axles).

Just out of curiosity is it possible to use standard ax10 C hubs on the tubes for these axles if you drill and tap the tubes for the bolts? The reason I ask is I wouldn't mind trying out the 8* king pin set up, and it's easy enough to get VP 8* ax10 c hubs. I noticed you did this for some of the very early prototypes, but are the finished product still the same?

Cheers
Kieren

Hey John, is there any hope of having these by Red Rocks? Thanks TY

he is still in long beach and wont be back till tomarrow nite"thumbsup" sry ty
ill try to get ahold of him for you

he is still in long beach and wont be back till tomarrow nite"thumbsup" sry ty
ill try to get ahold of him for you

No worries Lars, I knew he was gone. Did you ever run yours on the treadmill. See ya soon.

Any further progress on the machining? I'm nearly at the stage where I have everything for my new rig but my axles.

Cheers"thumbsup"
Kieren

I think these are really 8) and would consider them for my impending build BUT this thread with pre-orders started 4 1/2 months ago and not one person has a set? I understand that good things take time but :shock:

I was hoping to see someone with a lot of experience like Harley get his and do a build thread with them to help out new to moa people like me. Also what if someone needed a replacement part, Would it take months to get?

Please don't take me wrong I am not meaning to dis anyone, I have just been following this for a while with anticipation and am just wondering if it will actually come to fruition.

I think these are really 8) and would consider them for my impending build BUT this thread with pre-orders started 4 1/2 months ago and not one person has a set? I understand that good things take time but :shock:

I was hoping to see someone with a lot of experience like Harley get his and do a build thread with them to help out new to moa people like me. Also what if someone needed a replacement part, Would it take months to get?

Please don't take me wrong I am not meaning to dis anyone, I have just been following this for a while with anticipation and am just wondering if it will actually come to fruition.

I'm beginning to wonder myself:roll:

Kieren

I had a dream lastnight. It started out great. I had my axles, chassis, & all my links (uppers & lowers). I started putting it all together. Just fixxin ta plug the batt. in & my alarm clock went off. F!#%in alarm clock!!! Why? Why me? Why can't I have sweet dreams anymore? Would rather it not be a dream. Wish they was here.

G'day

I try not to rude about this but we'll see how I go.

You've mentioned to me before that your not making much money out of these axles, and I assume as a result have given them to the machinist at a lower priority, that's all fine and well and I don't blame you for doing it.

HOWEVER as a poster in this thread said it's been over 4 months since the preorder, that's 3 and a half more months than it was supposed to be. That is not acceptable.

I'm sure everyone who has these axles on preorder would be very grateful, if you told your machinist to make them his number 1 priority for a week and get the fricken things done. He can then move on and work on things that make more profit for you!

At this stage I'm just about willing to pay extra if I can just get my hands on the things. I've tried to be patiant and not shake the cage too much considering you've got $600 of my dollers that I would have no way of getting back if you decided you didn't want to, but I'm just sick of it.

Oh, and if they aren't done and mailed within the next few weeks I will be personally sending firecrackers for you to stick under the machinist's seat to get him moving:lmao:

Thank you
Kieren Rasmussen

G'day

I try not to rude about this but we'll see how I go.

You've mentioned to me before that your not making much money out of these axles, and I assume as a result have given them to the machinist at a lower priority, that's all fine and well and I don't blame you for doing it.

HOWEVER as a poster in this thread said it's been over 4 months since the preorder, that's 3 and a half more months than it was supposed to be. That is not acceptable.

I'm sure everyone who has these axles on preorder would be very grateful, if you told your machinist to make them his number 1 priority for a week and get the fricken things done. He can then move on and work on things that make more profit for you!

At this stage I'm just about willing to pay extra if I can just get my hands on the things. I've tried to be patiant and not shake the cage too much considering you've got $600 of my dollers that I would have no way of getting back if you decided you didn't want to, but I'm just sick of it.

Oh, and if they aren't done and mailed within the next few weeks I will be personally sending firecrackers for you to stick under the machinist's seat to get him moving:lmao:

Thank you
Kieren Rasmussen

:) I have some m-80's, Black-Cats, & some smoke bombs. Don't know what we would use the smoke bombs for. But I got'em.

OK OK guys, Some thing's have had to be changed and is taking longer tobe redesigned. With most of us going to 540's the servo mount had tobe changed along with a new rear top link mount to help with link geometry.

Here's a pic. of the new rear link mount, The production one's will be made of 6061 i think. Still not sure if it's going tobe one piece or two like mine.

Attachments

• funeral 085.jpg
    funeral 085.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 294
That is just fine. Will it be easier to run a 540 vs a 400 motor and will we still have to make our own servo brackets? Also, could we run the vp 8° knuckles and chubs? Thanks for the updates

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update 86, how long are we looking at now? They will still be able to run 400 motors correct? Just I've got a set of pullers ready to go onto these axles and don't want to be having to buy 540s now.

Kieren

That is just fine. Will it be easier to run a 540 vs a 400 motor and will we still have to make our own servo brackets? Also, could we run the vp 8° knuckles and chubs? Thanks for the updates

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Should be about the same 540's or 400's and as fair as i know yes you will half to make a small bracket like i did out of delrin or something if you run 540's. With the new servo mount it shouldnt be very hard to make it your self, All i used was a piece of 1/4 delrin and a dremel tool. The vp chuds will not work, To get the 8 degree knuckle's to work he will half to make a special set of chub's for these axle's and as far as i know he is going to make some but it will be later on. The machine's is already swamped. Here's acouple of picture's of the delrin piece and 540's but with the old servo mount still.

Attachments

• funeral 087.jpg
    funeral 087.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 298
  • funeral 088.jpg
    funeral 088.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 296
Back