• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

I fell like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas Day to come. UUHHH!!!

6ur7y9tbrvepi]h6ju7ynbhj675..... That is me banging my head on the key-board.No new news. I'm sure the folks at SDS Customz are gettin tired of hearing..... Are they done yet?...Are they done yet? But like I said before, kid, Christmas. I want my new toys! WAH :cry: WAH :cry: WAH :cry:

ti's

Hopefully they are almost done and being boxed up right now. Do you need the shipping money yet?

I got to see them this weekend at ECC up close. The just sounded awesome. Very well machined.

Yup! Past pictures do them no justice. These things are tiny and STRONG. Lars beat the piss out of his all weekend with no damage at all:twisted:

Lars beat the piss out of his all weekend with no damage at all:twisted:
Here's a picture I took of him driving at last year's nationals:
P1030881.jpg

Most folks struggled in that crack all day.....he just jumped it. :lol:

Yup! Past pictures do them no justice. These things are tiny and STRONG. Lars beat the piss out of his all weekend with no damage at all:twisted:

Unless something has changed in the last week, Lars is not running these axles in comps. Last I saw (a week ago Sunday), he was running XR10 axles on his own chassis.

Unless something has changed in the last week, Lars is not running these axles in comps. Last I saw (a week ago Sunday), he was running XR10 axles on his own chassis.
Never said in comp mode!!! He, Austin and myself went out playing Sunday and done stuff you probably never will see in a comp!

As far as his course running rig you may be correct. I never saw him run.

Never said in comp mode!!! He, Austin and myself went out playing Sunday and done stuff you probably never will see in a comp!

Got it. And you may be right, but I have seen some pretty crazy stuff around here at times. "thumbsup"

that was fun crawling with you ted and austin and yes i ran the ti fighter all weekend."thumbsup" it pulled lines that the xr would not:mrgreen:

Are these done yet? Also would you be able to make C's that work with the new VP 8* knuckles?

Thanks
Kieren

Last edited:
Are these done yet? Also would you be able to make C's that work with the new VP 8* knuckles?

Thanks
Kieren

Keiren- I asked this question awhile back and not to many responded, that said I do plan on offering it at some point. of course we will be stuck waiting on the machinist.

are you shipping them out in 3 small flat rate boxes ??? :shock: ....small flat rates are 5.20 each ???.........bob

I beleive the guy that asked was out of country!!

thanks Harley"thumbsup"

Maybe I should buy a set of zero ackermans to use now and 8* zero ackermans to use next year if I have to wait for the machinist again:ror:

Kieren

I'm sitting in the corner, pouting cause I still aint got my axles. Wish I could twinkle my nose & have them in my hand. Any word yet? The price of the axles, does that include shipping to good ol' Texas?

ti Fighters

By some small chance, did you make an extra set of titanium fighters so if someone decided to change from the aluminum ti's to the Ti Ti's it could be done? If not, obviously no big deal. But if so, let me know and I'll send a money order for the difference. Thanks Darren (phllint)

Back