• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

ti's

They need to be nearly done. I am not a patient person and the anxiety level in my blood is of the charts. These things just look so sick that I just can't wait any longer before losing what's left of my kind. By the way, I need them for axial knuckles please sir. Thanks

They need to be nearly done. I am not a patient person and the anxiety level in my blood is of the charts. These things just look so sick that I just can't wait any longer before losing what's left of my kind. By the way, I need them for axial knuckles please sir. Thanks

There getting closer.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Hopefully we will all quit bugging you and just be patient

I know you can't rush quality but how are they coming along? I've had to go to the extreme of buying parts for my go fast to satisfy my need to build stuff:ror:

Kieren

I looked through all the threads and could not find some answers. They are pretty basic so I can only assume they are answered somewhere.

Are you selling AL axles front and rear or just TI front, AL rear/ TI front/rear?

The weights you gave on the first page. Is that TI front AL rear? If so, what does a TI rear weigh?

Ti-Fighter front-9.8oz.
rear-6.5oz.

What is the overall width with a 850 hub?

Do you have to be in on the Pre sale or will you have a set or two after they are made?

Thanks and sorry if these questions were already answered.

When you buy Ti you get Ti front and rear, and when you buy Al you get Al front and rear. The only difference between the two being the material of the cases and tubes, hence the name, everything else is the same. The shafts, lockers, C hubs and link mounts I believe are shared between the two.

The weights were from 86jeep originally I believe and he runs Ti front and rear.

From memory the front axle is 7 11/16" and the rear 6.5" hex to hex, you can work out your overall widths from that. I know the exact widths are in the thread in the vendor section, so it may pay to check as mine might not be 100% accurate.

Last question SDS will have to answer...

Kieren

Last edited:
??????

Do we even have an approximate done date for these bad boys? Everybody I crawl with is awaiting the final product and is kpw beginning to think that I am just foolin with'em and didn't actually buy them. I am just curious and definitely not pushing you just excited you know

As with everyone, I've been pushing at the machine shop, Its just about as fast as mollasses. they will definetily come, me and Greg are waiting for them for our new super builds. I appologize to everyone for the delays, I always double the machinists time tables when he gives them to me, though it always has a way of biting me in the rear.:shock:

Thanks for the update John. I'm ready when they're ready "thumbsup""thumbsup"

As with everyone, I've been pushing at the machine shop, Its just about as fast as mollasses. they will definetily come, me and Greg are waiting for them for our new super builds. I appologize to everyone for the delays, I always double the machinists time tables when he gives them to me, though it always has a way of biting me in the rear.:shock:

ti's

Thank you very much for the update. Whenever they are ready, my Crawler is definitely ready for them.

Well, my crawler is history. I'm building a new one. So the new one aint got no brain yet. :???:

What does ur Crawler being dead have to do with the sds 300 custom ti-fighter axles? That is the category you are in not general Crawler talk

What does ur Crawler being dead have to do with the sds 300 custom ti-fighter axles? That is the category you are in not general Crawler talk

Man said he was building a new one ya dick. I don't know a better way to build a new one than to start with a pair of Ti Fighters.

Man said he was building a new one ya dick. I don't know a better way to build a new one than to start with a pair of Ti Fighters.
Thanks bossman. Couldn't of said it better. Gettin a set of Ti's & building a crawler around them. Don't know what I'm gonna do with the old one yet. Part it out or keep it for a basher? :mrgreen:

thanks

Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't trying to call anyone out, I was seeing if he was in the right category because I didn't remember seeing his name in the paid section that john posted for the ti-fi axles. Didn't mean to PISS anyone off at all, not my intentions.

Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't trying to call anyone out, I was seeing if he was in the right category because I didn't remember seeing his name in the paid section that john posted for the ti-fi axles. Didn't mean to PISS anyone off at all, not my intentions.
Thats understandable. Sorry for the missunderstanding. I'm the Crawler Innovations (customer). Thats me & I'm it. Still can't wait to start building my new crawler around the new Bad A$$ axles. Are they ready yet?..... Are they ready yet?..... Are they ready yet?..... (if you have kids & took them on a long trip in a car, you would understand) :roll::roll::roll:

Its all good chief. I do have kids and hate long trips with everyone in a car, its just miserable. And unfortunately no, they are not done yet but the wait is just killing me. I'm not watering over but my car is getting a rebuilt around these bad a$$ axles and going on a severe diet. I have the beetle juice v3 now and might just cut a v4 out of carbon fiber just to lose a little more weight. I now weigh in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. I would love to be 4 lbs. 8oz.

Back