• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

If you look closely, in that video both rigs are running 540s. It's definatly doable you just have to make a servo support that goes from one side of the servo to the link mount I believe oh and run an 11t pinion. Have a read through the threads, SDS posted the full details on how to run 540s somewhere.

Kieren

ah thanks man, I didn't look at the can size on the rigs in the video. I took it that since SDS mentioned near the start of the thread these were designed around a 400 motor running a 540 would be a problem - think there were a few posts around this as well.

Since i'm not running 400s and am unlikley to (got a great set of matched Broods and HH pro hand wounds can't see a change on the horizon) haven't really followed this thread. A 'made for 540' option would be awesome, even if just an adaptor plate or something - to cover those like me, too tight to buy new motors as well as axles :mrgreen:

I believe the axles come with everything to bolt up 540s (SDS, 86jeep someone please confirm), except you have to make a servo support, because this varies from rig to rig. And get some 11t pinions. Other than that they work fine with 540's no need for an adapter plate.

Kieren

ah now that is something I didn't know! The bank account could be about to take a bath on an Ali set of these then - after a check with 'er in doors' :oops:

540's and TI-Fighters

540's can definetily be ran in the housings. The motor plates will be set up for either motor as well as the housings. You will have to build a support bracket for the back side of the servo(its fairly simple and can be done with very minor tools). I may offer one for the 540's though it would be an optional part as it would eliminate some adjustability.

the 540's are pretty much limited to 9-11 tooth pinions, so that may limit your motor choices a little.:shock:

Also updated the preorder list!

Thanks for the reply, as a vendor great to get your views. The 9-10 tooth pinion is a ways off the 14 an 15 that I run right now hmmmmmmm but they look soooooooooo good! LOL :mrgreen:

Thanks for the reply, as a vendor great to get your views. The 9-10 tooth pinion is a ways off the 14 an 15 that I run right now hmmmmmmm but they look soooooooooo good! LOL :mrgreen:

Just run a lower turn motor. In my Berg I run 30T. I'll start with that and see how it is with an 11T pinion and 3s. If I need more wheelspeed I'll swap in a 35T and run 4s.

running matched Brood 35t with 3 cell 800mAh LiPo right now, wouldn't want to swap out the Broods and just got the LiPo. Will think from the sidelines for now :mrgreen:

running matched Brood 35t with 3 cell 800mAh LiPo right now, wouldn't want to swap out the Broods and just got the LiPo. Will think from the sidelines for now :mrgreen:

I see your point, but if you're ordering these axles you shouldn't worry about trying different things. It's that kind of deal in my opinion.

could someone please tell me what all the parts are that i will need to make these killer things complete including bearing sizes and pins and all of the misc stuff.. i own a set of bergs but they are version 2's, not v1's. thank you very much to the one that knows cause i do not.

2x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 4th Gear - 2 #BP-TT08
2x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 3rd Gear - 2 #BP-TT06
2x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 3rd Gear - (1 each) #BP-TT05
2x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 2nd Gear - 2 #BP-TT04
2x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 2nd Gear (1 each) #BP-TT03
1x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 1.5mm Pin (10 each) #MP11
8x 5x10mm bearing
4x 10x15mm bearing
1x EnRoute Berg 2.2 Replacement 3x4mm countersunk screw (10 each) #MP12

For knuckles you will need either one of the vanquish AX10 high steer knuckles. Either zero or normal ackerman plus the following.

2x 10x15mm bearing
1x Axial Racing Flange Pipe 3X4.5X5.5 (4PCS.) #AX30450

The following websites might help you

TCS spares

Some gears on special

bearings

Vanquish

Also amain stocks vanquish parts if you want to minimise your orders.

Kieren

berg parts

Thank you very much for the list. That helps me out tremendously since I have no idea. Now it's just a matter of waiting very impatiently for them to be done and in my hands.

Pre-Sale Update

I have recieved payments from the following thus far, I know that several payments are on the way, though these are the ones that I have in hand.

Al/Ti-Fighters-

Harley

Crawler Innovations(customer)

Kinetics

86Jeep (Super)

Phllint

Yukon 635

Aussie Nerd

TI-Fighters

House

Marogg

Jon Leno

TCTZ28
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

"thumbsup"

Last edited:
due date

Do we have an approximate done date for these bad yet? I anxiety level is off the charts.

I believe his machinist will be back this week I think (?) and that they will be his priority and they should be all done 2 weeks from when he gets back. Well that's what SDS said a couple pages back.

Kieren

The machinist just left for a 2 week mission "trip if you will" All of the material is here and the TI will be back from getting annealled. He said when he returns he will focus on getting them all cut and ready to go within 2 weeks. The pre-order will remain open till he gets back and then I wont take any more orders for probably a month or so.

This is the post phllint"thumbsup" It was made on the 13th of this month so they should start cutting soon!

Kieren

done date

Thanks guys. Just can't wait for these things. My car has needed to go on a diet for a while. Especially from the Berg v2 axles and the little extra width can't hurt either

Back