• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

...any word yet on how close "we" are to being able to start a production run? Not that I'm anxious to get my paws on a set of these axles or anything:mrgreen:

...any word yet on how close "we" are to being able to start a production run? Not that I'm anxious to get my paws on a set of these axles or anything:mrgreen:

Ive been really busy with work and some family stuff the last 5-6 days, I'm trying to get the all of the pms returned though I havent caught up as of yet. I will post an update shortly;-)

Just for reference could someone please clarify the diameter of the gear pins. There are two diameters listed as spare parts on TCS, either 1.5mm or 2mm. It might help myself and other's in purchasing the parts needed to complete the axles. Oh and also the bearings sizes inside the case's. I know the locker bearings are 10x15, but are the 3rd and 2nd gear bearings 5x10 or 5x11? And finally anyone have a source for the 3x4mm coutersink screws? I got my last lot from tcs, but they don't seem to be stocking them any longer

Thanks"thumbsup"
Kieren

Last edited:
ti fighters

Iam in for an aluminum set. Where do I send the money to what PayPal acct? Its ready for you to have. Thanks a lot for a perfect set of axles long awaited and much needed for perfection

ti fights

Anybody have a phone # for sds customs. My phone crapped out and I lost all my numbers.

I dont have his number but I am pretty sure he was on the entry list for a pretty large comp this weekend in Arizona. I am guessing he is traveling today so you might just want to give him a chance to catch his breath and get back in. At least that is what I am doing as I am anxious to get some 300's from him!!

Pre-Sale payment updates

I have recieved payments from the following thus far, I know that several payments are on the way, though these are the ones that I have in hand.

Al/Ti-Fighters-

Harley

Woody

Crawler Innovations(customer)

Kinetics

86Jeep (Super)

Phllint

TI-Fighters

House

Marogg

Jon Leno

TCTZ28

Last edited:
Can't wait!!! I'm Crawler Innovations(customer). Not verry good at crawling yet. Just found out I'm gonna to have to learn how to crawl again. I'm willing to do that. I like the way they look & the set-up. Can't wait!!! Guess I'm gonna have to.

Question, do I have to put them together or do they come put together?

Last edited:
Back