• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

that is very correct. i just wanted to try it and it seems to work descent. no better or worse than the way it was so...it stays until it breaks or i get a new chassis

hello I found your v1 very beautiful I would like a pair j in aheter speak English at all hast called me lament how do you pay it for you? what paypal address and there are costs douannes? and how with delivery I am in France you have in stock or have to wait thanks to you and especially to continue it's very beautiful piece"Thumbsup"

Im new to rock crawling but don't want to make many mistakes on my first build. Have decided to buy the XR10 already but upon seeing your cool stuff, i've decided to go for the Hardcore! Can i ask for a price quote of your axles w/specs of motors, gears that adapts perfectly with your system. I would appreciate if you could PM me on this. Thanks!

The first page of this thread has most of your answers! I have a set and they are very nice. Ty

Back