• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

I so belithat they will be shipping Monday. They are all assembled and being boxed up as we speak

reply via bionic and tapatalk

Sorry, I believe that they will ship Monday not all the other mistyped mumbo jumbo that there last time

reply via bionic and tapatalk

Sorry for the really really dumb question....are people still able to pre order or purchase?

BTW, great looking product!"thumbsup"

Like ive said before there will be some coming soon that I will post up for sale. when I do It will be first come first serve. then I will make some more

MY OH MY!!!!! Look at what shows up at my front door!!!
:twisted:

baf392ae.jpg

Nice!!!!!

So you need what do you need?

Gears and steering knuckle your ready to roll?

To make a complete to to go set of axles, you will need gears, bearings, Vanquish 8* knuckles, bushings for knuckles, hex pin, and hexes

I forgot to include the lockers in the picture as I was too excited but the included lockers are freaking tiny!!!!

Dang I don't think they would make it to ya till Thursday. I will pm some tips to ya tonight about setup ect.

Oh yeah! ....worth the wait:mrgreen:
Friggin' unbelievably light and the machine-work is top notch. So many cool details in the design, John... you are the man"thumbsup"
They make the Berg case/Clover tube combo look massive. The case is VERY thin wall, no extra material anywhere...
Come on VP... I need those knuckles!

Attachments

• Ti_baddass.jpg
    Ti_baddass.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 632
Here are some shots of the inside of my all Ti version. The more I look at them the cool things I find. Great work John, now the fun starts.
IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

And one of the outside.
IMG_3718.jpg

So the comment and question were made about needing gears. Where are you guys getting gears from these days? I spent a few searches looking around for gear sets and nothing was in stock for the v1's. A little off topic but I do have ADD.

Looks great Ty!! As I assemble them, the more I see how much thought was put into each part and I also see all the changes from the first set that was produced. SDS and his 2 testers did their homework and modifications so that these things are perfect.

A+ on precision, quality, and honorable behind your product "thumbsup" (even if it take a year :flipoff: still worth it)

Last edited:
Back