• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

That right there is the most beautiful and the MOST expensive pile of parts I have ever seen. Defiantly cannot wait. Great job John

reply via bionic and tapatalk

WoW "thumbsup"

Those look like they have been worth the wait..

Just wish I'd ordered some now :cry:

Stunning, makes me almost want to fly over there and collect them in person, instead of trusting the postal system with something of such beauty!

Kieren

Stunning, makes me almost want to fly over there and collect them in person, instead of trusting the postal system with something of such beauty!

Kieren

Stop by in Hawaii as well, so you can pick up the V1's I found"thumbsup"

Thanks for the very kind words, this is my hobby and i put all the effort into that I can afford. I know people get tired of waiting for parts, and few actually appreciate them for what they are. Though for those that do its very rewarding for me"thumbsup"

I know that you pour your heart and soul into the hobby by the quality parts you provide for your customers, I wish I was in a better financial position, I would be a better customer for sure( have drooled all over the screen looking at these parts wishing I had the scratch to lay down for the full tilt "Ti-Fighter", then I could drive my berg the way I want to!!! :lmao: :lmao:). Until things get better here for me I still look and wish and it kinda bugged me that with all that has happened and all most of what I saw were.... well you know, and I wanted to make sure you knew that some of us REALLY DO appreciate the effort and hope that you keep it up so that one day we too can purchase some awesome crawler bling super crawltastic products from you :lmao::lmao:"thumbsup""thumbsup" !!! So with that said, don't forget to have fun, let the negative nancy crap fall on the floor and listen to the ones that care about the sport and want to make it better for all. Have a good time all the time you can and keep up the great work......"thumbsup""thumbsup":flipoff:;-)

Thank you very much rockpayne for seeing such a great guy in john and having the balls to tell him. Everyone is so quick to criticize him for length it took and very few told him he is the man for coming up with the newest, latest and greatest ideas this hobby has ever or will ever see. Most of this thread is people talking smack and they don't even have a vested interest in the final product when all of the buyers were fine with it taking "a little longer". I am just glad to see them done and john can get this monkey off his back and get into the swing of the normal super products and make everyone else happy that isn't getting the ti-fighters.

Hey there super dave, how are the baddest axles in rc world comin? Are they going together as well and easy as you'd hoped?

Here you all are at long last. This Damb box represents alot of hard work and frustration, though they are ready to go to new homes. I will be sending all of the purchasers a pm in the next day or 2 to get shipping set up ect.

TIFighterASSEMBLY.jpg

Here you all are at long last. This Damb box represents alot of hard work and frustration

And your dedication to perfection, perseverance, and ability to make things happen despite the issues.

Even though I am just a wish I had a setter.... Thank you for making this happen for the community, good work John "thumbsup"

Back