• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

I sure hope these come through for you John. I cant imagine the stress this is causing on you also being in the middle of a machinist and people that want parts. I cant wait to run with these at our local comps and have a different moa on the block.

So with everyones reply in the thread, And the machinists progress through Sat. I figured I would stay at it. At least it finally got some very tangable results from the machinist. As far as I know he is going to finish up the new style rear link mounts today or first thing tuesday. Which means I will have all of the parts by the end of the week, though I will be out of town for the Arizona comp this weekend. Thus I wont have everything qc'd and looking to ship till the end of the following. As soon as I have all of the orders package up and am happy they are perfect Ill pm you all for mailing addy's.

Sorry that I had to make a post as drastic as I did last week, It was the last card that I had to get the machinist moving, granted its still like mollasses (and its not very warm right now). Will post up before I head out of town for the comp with an update

Very good John, I am glad you heard the voices of the people that paid and not the others! Thanks Ty

John, can you give those waiting for Super 300s some words of when you think they MAY be available again?

Regards from Germany
Stefan

So with everyones reply in the thread, And the machinists progress through Sat. I figured I would stay at it. At least it finally got some very tangable results from the machinist. As far as I know he is going to finish up the new style rear link mounts today or first thing tuesday. Which means I will have all of the parts by the end of the week, though I will be out of town for the Arizona comp this weekend. Thus I wont have everything qc'd and looking to ship till the end of the following. As soon as I have all of the orders package up and am happy they are perfect Ill pm you all for mailing addy's.

Sorry that I had to make a post as drastic as I did last week, It was the last card that I had to get the machinist moving, granted its still like mollasses (and its not very warm right now). Will post up before I head out of town for the comp with an update

Good to hear that John"thumbsup"

Dude! I almost had heart failure:shock: After waiting this long no way I wanted the cash back. Like most I've got a rig in waiting for these things and for sure I'm in the better late than never camp.
My Xmas is just a little late this year is all...."thumbsup"

So I talked with the machinist before leaving town(I wasn't able to make it by there). Everything is supposed to be ready for pic up when i get back. It will take me a few days of assembly and checking things then I will be pmkng you guys for shipping info!

That is phenomenal news. Thanks for the update and for being patient with us, all the people that didn't buy but had something to say about it, and definitely patient with the machinist. I guarantee the wait for us will be worth every minute.

reply via bionic and tapatalk

So I talked with the machinist before leaving town(I wasn't able to make it by there). Everything is supposed to be ready for pic up when i get back. It will take me a few days of assembly and checking things then I will be pmkng you guys for shipping info!

Awesome, remember to get me a price for express"thumbsup"

Cheers
Kieren

I know there has been some negative Nancy types in the crowd but I have to say for the most part I am very impressed with how this has all turned out. I know I did not get to purchase a "Ti-Fighter", wish I could have had the money (still wishing lol) but John has handled this very well here on the board, I also know he could have given up on this a long time ago, but did not. The stress I am sure has been a big part of his every day life, I guess what I am trying to say is.... This is a big part of what I see from the RCCrawler community, people being good to one another, kind hearted, and helping out all they can with what ever they can, and being patient when things do not go as planned. I am sure the machinist in question has reasons for taking this much time to provide a finished product for his customer (John) and I also know some do not even care :lmao: but it is what it is and I know the wait will be worth it. Whether John stays with this machinist in the future might or might not be in question, but I am sure those waiting on "Super 300 CVD's" will be rewarded here in a month or so and I just think we should all take a few posts to let John know how much we really do appreciate him for such a job well done and such awesome products. WELL DONE !!!! John, much respect, seeing this from an outside point of view, I have been quiet, but not any more, very professionally handled and I know you are seeing the light at the end of this tunnel and a bright future ahead. "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Any update on these? Hope they are shipping soon. Nice work in AZ!

So they are no longer in the hands of the machinist? That is great if John has all of the parts!

You would think something would be posted by the man in charge.

For a guy that doesnt have enough time to comp in his own series, you sure spend alot of effort to try and stir my thread:flipoff:

I have all of the pieces and am taking time assembling them. I will post pics this evening if my home internet connection will upload them. With all of the little issues I really want to make sure these all assemble well for you guys.

I know there has been some negative Nancy types in the crowd but I have to say for the most part I am very impressed with how this has all turned out. I know I did not get to purchase a "Ti-Fighter", wish I could have had the money (still wishing lol) but John has handled this very well here on the board, I also know he could have given up on this a long time ago, but did not. The stress I am sure has been a big part of his every day life, I guess what I am trying to say is.... This is a big part of what I see from the RCCrawler community, people being good to one another, kind hearted, and helping out all they can with what ever they can, and being patient when things do not go as planned. I am sure the machinist in question has reasons for taking this much time to provide a finished product for his customer (John) and I also know some do not even care :lmao: but it is what it is and I know the wait will be worth it. Whether John stays with this machinist in the future might or might not be in question, but I am sure those waiting on "Super 300 CVD's" will be rewarded here in a month or so and I just think we should all take a few posts to let John know how much we really do appreciate him for such a job well done and such awesome products. WELL DONE !!!! John, much respect, seeing this from an outside point of view, I have been quiet, but not any more, very professionally handled and I know you are seeing the light at the end of this tunnel and a bright future ahead. "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Thanks for the very kind words, this is my hobby and i put all the effort into that I can afford. I know people get tired of waiting for parts, and few actually appreciate them for what they are. Though for those that do its very rewarding for me"thumbsup"

Back