• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

Stop stirring up the natives you lot:ror: From what I can tell SDS is just as annoyed by this whole drama as the rest of us. I can just imaging him saying once he posts it 'never again'!

jmo
Kieren

Stop stirring up the natives you lot:ror: From what I can tell SDS is just as annoyed by this whole drama as the rest of us. I can just imaging him saying once he posts it 'never again'!

jmo
Kieren

Yeah. once your Ki Fighters are for sale, mauybe i'll try out a berg;-):ror:

I say someone steal his ti fighter and he gets it back once everyone else has there's. "thumbsup"

I say someone steal his ti fighter and he gets it back once everyone else has there's. "thumbsup"

285129.png

I know its alot of cash to be sitting but atleast you can have your money waiting.. there are some of us that are waiting just to send the cash, and to be honest i'm more than happy to wait for something that will be second to none if they are half as good as my 300's the wait will be worth it. i figure if you dont like waiting get a xr10 so you can go to your lhs and load it up. for me i understand if you want the uncomromizing best you will be waiting, sorry if that offends people or you just want to vent but dont get pissy with a guy who in the end is giving you a otherwise unatainable product to 99.999% of us, and if they were not going to be the best thing out there you would have never signed u p fpr the wait in the first place so if there is anyone outthere that wants to sell a set or atleast is on the list and want out pm me i will be mor et han willing to take your place
Merry Christmas
TimmyP

I know its alot of cash to be sitting but atleast you can have your money waiting.. there are some of us that are waiting just to send the cash, and to be honest i'm more than happy to wait for something that will be second to none if they are half as good as my 300's the wait will be worth it. i figure if you dont like waiting get a xr10 so you can go to your lhs and load it up. for me i understand if you want the uncomromizing best you will be waiting, sorry if that offends people or you just want to vent but dont get pissy with a guy who in the end is giving you a otherwise unatainable product to 99.999% of us, and if they were not going to be the best thing out there you would have never signed u p fpr the wait in the first place so if there is anyone outthere that wants to sell a set or atleast is on the list and want out pm me i will be mor et han willing to take your place
Merry Christmas
TimmyP

Me Too,If you want to sell our spot LMK! :ror:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Timmyp420
Merry Christmas
TimmyP

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Me Too,If you want to sell our spot LMK! :ror:

and I'll take someones spot as well if they want out."thumbsup"

Yeah this is bullshit that my axles are not, oh wait. Me, like most of the other people bitching about the axles not being done, did not order shit. Quit crying. Unless you have your money out get over yourself. I am sure the people who paid for them are patiently waiting, or they would have asked for their money back.

And the fact there are no 300's available is again not your problem. Unless you paid for a set and never received them get over it. When they are ready I am sure they will be for sale. I am sure he would love to have 100 pair sitting on his desk to sell.

Yes there are lots of machine shops out there. But the one he uses obviously does great work, and that SDS feels comfortable with so he can trust that when they get done they will be done to spec.

And have a merry F--king christmas!!!!!

Yeah this is bullshit that my axles are not, oh wait. Me, like most of the other people bitching about the axles not being done, did not order shit. Quit crying. Unless you have your money out get over yourself. I am sure the people who paid for them are patiently waiting, or they would have asked for their money back.

And the fact there are no 300's available is again not your problem. Unless you paid for a set and never received them get over it. When they are ready I am sure they will be for sale. I am sure he would love to have 100 pair sitting on his desk to sell.

Yes there are lots of machine shops out there. But the one he uses obviously does great work, and that SDS feels comfortable with so he can trust that when they get done they will be done to spec.

And have a merry F--king christmas!!!!!

Well said my friend:mrgreen:, and good luck SDS I'll still support you when parts are available again"thumbsup"

Later,
Farmer

There are far to many people waiting for them to not make them again. When the machinist is back from whereever, I will be talking with him. After which I may need to start looking for another place to build 300's. Well see though

!

do these two go together....:lmao::lmao:

Me, like most of the other people bitching about the axles not being done, did not order shit. Quit crying. Unless you have your money out get over yourself.

And the fact there are no 300's available is again not your problem. Unless you paid for a set and never received them get over it.

exactly.

Well, Santa didn't come through. Still don't have them & still haven't heard how long it's gonna be 'til they get here. :cry: All I want for Christmas is my axles. Maybe 2012 might be the year. :mrgreen:

Well how are the fighters coming along now. Have a happy new year buddy, have a captain for me! Thanks Ty

Last I heard was the machinist is back and has stuck his neck out and said Saturday the 7th they will be done. So fingers crossed they'll ship out sometime in the following week.

Cheers
Kieren

Happy anniversary guys.:lmao: Hope you see something soon. I can't wait for these to pop up in build threads."thumbsup"

Back