• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

Hopefully we should have a grand announcement very shortly. The machinists due date for assembly of the final goods was yesterday (probably today for your time zone), so hopefully by sometime in the coming weeks we'll have them:mrgreen:

Kieren

I know you guys desevre an update, so here it is- weather you want it or not.

Ive been being told forever to "motivate the machinist however possible", "get these things done", ect. ect. Im sure some of you can guess the finner choices some have sent me. I get it really I do. I have been getting the same news pretty much every time I check in.

So today I issued the final date, they will be ready for me this Saturday, or all funds will be refunded and The machinist will have a bunch of interesting parts.

A years time is far to long and im very appreciative of the patience the purchasers have shown.(its funny how most of the badgering has been from those that havent even purchased).

Im still holding high hopes that he will get everything buttoned up and done by the weekend, though if he doesnt I will wash my hands of this project and get back to axles that alot of people are wanting along with the new 300 hd product that I may need to find a new machinist to cut as well.

I will post the shipping announcement on Sat. or announce the end of a really drawn out project.

Let's hope we get axles. I don't want the money. Axles axles and more axles

reply via bionic and tapatalk

I want the axles also. Already have the chass. & links for the axles. If the mech. don't come through, give him a swift kick in the a$$ & move on. Find a new mech. to do the work. We have waited a year, I think we could wait another month or two. I know I can. I REALLY, REALLY want them. I'm sure the other folks would agree. Not saying I'm speaking for everyone; just for myself. I like to be different, outside the box. Ask Eddie. I have two hot pink & black crawlers. Looking to make it three. That's why I want these axles.

I too want the axles not a refund, but I understand you want this project done. fingers are crossed

At this point in the game, the axles in my opinion are the only logical answer to the year long wait. I can't speak for everyone but, to get the money back now would just suck. We have waited this long and I am willing go wait a little longer just to have the best out there and be done with it. Not having to worry about parts breaking on a fall or something else happening is definitely worth the money and the wait. If you do scrap it cause they are not done, is it possible to pay some money and get what is done?

Thanks for the update, I really hope he pulls throw because I'd rather have the axles. That is unless I just finally pull my finger out and scratch build a set myself.

Kieren

I doubt highly that no news is good news. I feel for you guys that have been waiting so long, unfortunately probably for nothing. I hope I am wrong and you guys get what you paid for.

Just got done with the weekend comp with house and he has heard nothing.... He has everything for the new rocklogic truck just waiting on axles..

Its ok. Hopefully it means the machinist is finishing and is putting off telling John they are done until they really are.

I am an actual buyer of the axles and I am ok with waiting a little longer for the perfect axles and the best and most reliable money can buy. What is the most Funguy and annoying about all if the chatter in this thread is all the negative and bs on this topic has come from the non-buyers. Ya never know, john may not be so annoyed with this thread if they would just stick to the threads they belong in and quit stirring the pot where they don't.

Back