• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

Well what's the deal with these now. Are they on the way to us, I hope.

4 days ago I was informed the machinist 'had a few minor things to finish up', so never know SDS might have them by now?

Kieren

You guys may as well just wait untill next year at this rate maybe sds can throw in free overnight shipping to make up for the wait...

Ok- sorry for the delay had a few things going on. sick/working wife/ 2 kids and to much work. As of Sat. the machinist was almost done with stuff. The issue is the hours and dedication to my real job this week. I totally forgot that the machinist was leaving on vaca. YA YA i know we will be having another discussion as to why I wasnt contacted before he left. none the less I dont have parts in my hand yet to ship, I will post again as soon as the machinist gets back in town. Sorry guys this was totally my slip up on keeping up on him, simply ran out of time this last week.:oops:

There are far to many people waiting for them to not make them again. When the machinist is back from whereever, I will be talking with him. After which I may need to start looking for another place to build 300's. Well see though

You people have waited a year. LOL This comp stuff is way to hardcore.

If you have waited this long. Whats another year :lmao:.

Evan

Wow, you guys are patient, I'll give you that. This machinist must be holding space shuttle tolerances for him to take this long. Wow, just wow.

I was hoping to see the new axles at the next comp on the 18th looks like im gonna have to wait until the machinest finishes STUFF to see them..

Ho Ho How much longer now? I sat on Santa's lap, & he asked if I was a good boy. I said yes. He said maybe they will be under the tree. Could it be so?

Any machine shop that takes this long either doesn't want the work or is not a priority at all.

I work with machine shops all the time and this is retarded. I hope some day you all get your stuff

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

been watching this from the beginning, and, well, kinda turns me off of sds customs a bit. especially when i see other projects (trans case, personal ttc rig) seeing the light of day. maybe its just me but this seems off, and now blaming the machinist, when a new machinist could have been found and this could have been done with months ago. when it got to april with no shipment, that's when i would have called it and hired someone that values how much time, money, and design work went into this. my local machinist will do 20 dollar projects for me without me having to leave the shop, even when he is swamped. if i walked in there with that sort of money, things would happen immediately. know that one for a fact, my father has done stuff like that to the local machinist with not even a call beforehand.

i know sds will make a quality product, but would i ever enter a pre-order from him? no, not with the farce of delay after delay that this project has become.

Hate to say it. But at this point, eveyone's Pre-order money has probably already been spent elsewhere. And now there is no money to continue/finish production.

Not saying it's SDS Customs fault, as his machinist could have screwed him, but you never can tell with these kinds of thigs.

Did you guys have to pay in full for the Pre-Order?

Back