• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

thank you now thats what you call a diet ... nice work "thumbsup"

Its better now, I goofed. I shouldnt have had the motors on the first weights that i posted, Its fixed now though.

Dam 11 tooth is too small fir me lol if it was atleast a 12 tooth would not care.

Cool so we get super 300's for front and rear very nice.

come on its all in the name(MINI):lmao::mrgreen: As for the shafts, you get super 300's for the front and SDS Customz 4340 rear shafts

Its better now, I goofed. I shouldnt have had the motors on the first weights that i posted, Its fixed now though.

come on its all in the name(MINI):lmao::mrgreen: As for the shafts, you get super 300's for the front and SDS Customz 4340 rear shafts

Lol thanks John lol. Oh ok thanks for clearing up the axle thing lol.

You gonna make me buy 400 motors now lol

I'd just like to clarify the main parts necessary to complete these are 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears (small and large of each), 12x 5x11 bearing and 4x 10x15 bearings?

Now pricing that out on TCS and Avid bearings ($1 per bearing) gives an approx $150 on top of the axle's already? Only possible way of reducing that is to modify a v2 gearset as they are only $20 for a whole axle plus $20-30 for the 2 v1 4th's. Then it's only $80ish but you'd most likely need a lathe to turn the v2 2nd down to size. Just looking at pictures the rest should fit alright.

Either way I'm saving for some Al-Fighters, time for a new rig anyway!

Kieren

I'd just like to clarify the main parts necessary to complete these are 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears (small and large of each), 12x 5x11 bearing and 4x 10x15 bearings?

Now pricing that out on TCS and Avid bearings ($1 per bearing) gives an approx $150 on top of the axle's already? Only possible way of reducing that is to modify a v2 gearset as they are only $20 for a whole axle plus $20-30 for the 2 v1 4th's. Then it's only $80ish but you'd most likely need a lathe to turn the v2 2nd down to size. Just looking at pictures the rest should fit alright.

Either way I'm saving for some Al-Fighters, time for a new rig anyway!

Kieren

Even adding 150 to the price for the AL/TI-fighters they are still a pretty descent deal considering what you are getting

Very true, and as harley said it's really no more expensive than a set of 'comp ready' berg axles with the extra cost. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on the 2nd batch of these"thumbsup"

Kieren

Jeeze, you make me want a set just to have such beautiful work! I have plenty of 454 pullers here for people who are wanting to run a 400 size motor. We are now winding and building 16t motors to the specs that SDS helped set.

Looks great John,top knotch products comming from SDS CUSTOMS."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Jeeze, you make me want a set just to have such beautiful work! I have plenty of 454 pullers here for people who are wanting to run a 400 size motor. We are now winding and building 16t motors to the specs that SDS helped set.

can't wait to get mine

How much will the 16 turn pullers be, same as the other turns. Thanks Ty

These axles are sweet. Anybody want to buy a kidney so I can buy some?jk. They are def worth the money.

Just had a thought, can you squeeze in a 7980 with those mounts?

Thanks"thumbsup"
Kieren

It has been done though the power is a little much being the rear of the car is lighter. a 7950 can affectively move the rear of the car if needed.

Back