• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

I guess it's like my lawyer told me, we just have to hurry up & wait.
Waiting sux, but I heard it's worth it. We'll see. Soon I hope.

And will probably work just fine if that is what you want to drive!

What other choice would I have? At the current pace of things it could be years before yours are ready. It does not matter how damn cool something is if you can't get it.

I think you need to get a real machine shop. Instead of making people prepay in full maybe more people would jump in for these if you just took a deposit then had a bigger # of orders then could negotiate a good price from a better shop then get a reasonable date of completion. Even if this shop is doing them on the side cheaper the fact that NONE are completed in six months time is a little odd.

I am not saying you are a bad person. I am also not saying that you are going to screw anyone. That is not my point. Even though you are small time you can still be organized and on top of things. I would also bet that most of the guys that have ordered them would pay a little extra to have them in a reasonable time frame as I know I would.

No, I don't think we should have to pay extra for something we ordered 6 months ago. We was told a price & that is what we paid. Told us they would be finisher in a few months. We agreed. If anything we should get a discount for waiting soooooo long.

What other choice would I have? At the current pace of things it could be years before yours are ready. It does not matter how damn cool something is if you can't get it.

I think you need to get a real machine shop. Instead of making people prepay in full maybe more people would jump in for these if you just took a deposit then had a bigger # of orders then could negotiate a good price from a better shop then get a reasonable date of completion. Even if this shop is doing them on the side cheaper the fact that NONE are completed in six months time is a little odd.

I am not saying you are a bad person. I am also not saying that you are going to screw anyone. That is not my point. Even though you are small time you can still be organized and on top of things. I would also bet that most of the guys that have ordered them would pay a little extra to have them in a reasonable time frame as I know I would.

most know that im a good guy, I can tell that you have never acctually tried to make a concept a reality at a machine shop. Getting a single part made is easy, getting production ironed out is another thing. I hope that these will be done this month, if not I may simply refund everyone and kill the project.

You say that you would pay more though the quotes that I have recieved from other shops over double the price of something that isnt a money maker for me, At that price I cant responsibly offer them to anyone. At least at the pricpoint they are at now they have some sort of substantiation. Im only building these because I have a passion for the best of the best and want other people to be able to enjoy these parts as well.
No, I don't think we should have to pay extra for something we ordered 6 months ago. We was told a price & that is what we paid. Told us they would be finisher in a few months. We agreed. If anything we should get a discount for waiting soooooo long.

Nice try though the wait sucks, no discounts unless you would like a full refund;-)

All I have too say on behalf of SDS there is a reason why everyone runs super 300's and his 3rd gear is pretty much in every comp truck out there, it's quality hands down. Like SDS said the waiting sucks but when you get a top knock product in your hands and know there are zero things wrong with it. So when it's said and done everyone will be happy.

Don't kill the project, at least not until I get my set. I have waited this long whats is another month. See you at red rocks. Supers should be a blast again. TY

Definitely don't kill the axles. I will wait as long as I have to to run these things. I wish they were here already but I can wait.

Darren or on RCC phllint from my Droid

No, don't kill them. I'm just tired of waiting. I've waited this long, I guess another month won't hurt. Just can't wait to get them.

As a builder I'm right with you guys, as I want to get my new super built. I'm waiting as anxiously as everyone else

Getting any closer? I'm to the point where I don't know if I should wait for these or start spending on the berg axles I've got to get them up to scratch.

Kieren

Just talked with John, he said couple of more weeks but we are making good progress "thumbsup" Im in the same boat as you but will wait for these :twisted:

A couple more weeks. Every machinist's favorite words. :mrgreen: You guys have patience, I'll give you that. "thumbsup"

After this long, a couple of weeks will like a few days

Darren or on RCC phllint from my Droid

Im jealous,:shock: its gonna be Kick A$$ when you guys get these, making all of the rest of us look like newbs on the Course:flipoff:..... mmmmm shiny"thumbsup"

Back