• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TI-Fighters for sale

Just talked with John, he said couple of more weeks but we are making good progress "thumbsup" Im in the same boat as you but will wait for these :twisted:

Ok, it's been almost a month. Still nothing. I know, the best things come to those who wait. I'm still waiting. I would just like an answer. 2 weeks, 2 months? Just would like some kine of an answer. Just don't leave us hanging. If there is a problem that you needed to fix befor you shipped them to us, let us know. I'm sure most of us would understand. :mrgreen:

The elves will likely be as drunk as santa;-) best they stay away from the machines:lmao:

Jokes aside.. im glad i didnt pay my hard earned on these, i was going to get the Ti units, boy im glad i waited to see how the first run went, sux for you guys tho:roll:

I was told when I was a young-in; the best things come to the ones who wait. Wish I can ask the person who told me that.....HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT???

Finishing up the c's and a few other misc. Parts I'm told. I haven't been able to get by the machine shop for several weeks due to the summer time work schedule. I'm going to try and get by tonight if there's anyone still there when I get off work.

So, we could see them in the next few weeks? Maybe? Please? I'll be your best friend. :mrgreen:

Hello? (knock knock knock) Is there any there? Did I dial the wrong # again? Can someone give us an update? Are we alomst there yet? Please. I'll be your bestest friend. :mrgreen:

They definitely are well worth the wait. They are just sleek and very slim compared to their equal counterparts. Its just very hard to wait

Darren or phllint on RCC

We are still waiting but that could be taken good or bad. Good because john didn't decide to scrap the whole thing and because its been how long? I'll wait as long as it takes. From seeing these at nats, they are very much worth it

Darren or phllint on RCC

Yes, I agree. I'll wait as long as it takes. It's just, I would like an update now & again. This not knowing is killin me. :cry:

Back