• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Snapon Boy's XR10

Heck yeah..stoked for you dude!!! Things gonna weigh 2 lbs by the time your done[emoji41]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well my rig is going to weight watchers Holmes Hobbies had 500 pullers in Stock! I spoke to the Magic man about some covers for them. Now I just have to be a good boy and wait for delivery!

149 r/c worx's Team Driver

Send me those heavyweight 13T motors you're ditching "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
3ecc3547f8f25c921aa4c335c41d3516.jpg

Those heavyweight motors are going I my 5 year olds new xr10. I had a new set of Holmes Hobbies matched moa motors in the classified section this morning. I was asking a 100 shipped for the set.

I've been trying to build an xr10 for a while and have been rat holing parts for 8 months or so.

It may be another year before jrs xr10 moves under its own power. I can't find rear axle shafts. I'll have to save up for the creeper Bob ones.

Rear Axles I cut and re welded AR60 axles for my rears, if first set die I have more ready to go and will sleeve them
when welding back together, so far these are straight and seam to be working ok, will find out more when I can get
over to Adams and test it on his super high grip course.

No I just have a mig, just V ground them like i had for Dwarf Cars (the better and real version of what legend cars are based on) axles when shortening.

Oh boy!!!! So hard to not just go crazy with that many parts already in hand...he he he he..good stash!!

Let's goooooo!!! Looking good dude very happy for you as well. Now get those babies on..lol[emoji106]

Back