• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Slow ass super build

My super is officially sold :evil:, congrats to DickyT "thumbsup", now to get the equipment I'm needing for my new machine and start earning back for my next super :mrgreen:.

Thanks for a heck of a starting point for me too Bob "thumbsup" It will live as it is for a little bit, but things will change on it with time :twisted:

Whew :), finnally got a new set of 65:1 supers coming :mrgreen:! Man I miss that super Dicky T :twisted:.
Don't know where they will be going yet, I do know they won't be stock since I have the means to do whatever I want to with them now "thumbsup".
I need to decide what direction to go as far as a chassis goes first thing.
At least I kept a brand new set of Moabs and a new set of 40 wheels.
A new thread will be in order.

You know, somebody around here makes one. I can't think of his name... I want to say "creepy", but that's not it.

I'll think of it...

:mrgreen:

Well I just ordered my first ever RC chassis a super of course!! I've read through this thread and it's been an inspiration!! Thanks for the thread!

I seem to be resurrecting an old thread, but since this build is so close to what I'm starting I figured I'd say hi. I'm new to the forum, and new to true crawlers, but I used to race RC growing up, and got out of it, as most kids do, around the time I got my driver's license. I got back into it for a while with my next door neighbor. We both had T-Maxes, and were both into real vehicle off-roading. I did a lot of crawling with my Max though (dual spooled even). Eventually we moved apart, and I got out of RC again. Now, many years later, my girlfriend's kids got a couple of $40 RC crawlers from their father for Christmas and seeing how much the son enjoyed playing with it, I finally found a good way we can connect. So now we're starting to build a super class crawler together as a slow build. I've ordered up the chassis and axles this weekend and will start a build thread, but I've enjoyed this one so much, I just had to respond and give props.

How is your build coming along?

I seem to be resurrecting an old thread, but since this build is so close to what I'm starting I figured I'd say hi. I'm new to the forum, and new to true crawlers, but I used to race RC growing up, and got out of it, as most kids do, around the time I got my driver's license. I got back into it for a while with my next door neighbor. We both had T-Maxes, and were both into real vehicle off-roading. I did a lot of crawling with my Max though (dual spooled even). Eventually we moved apart, and I got out of RC again. Now, many years later, my girlfriend's kids got a couple of $40 RC crawlers from their father for Christmas and seeing how much the son enjoyed playing with it, I finally found a good way we can connect. So now we're starting to build a super class crawler together as a slow build. I've ordered up the chassis and axles this weekend and will start a build thread, but I've enjoyed this one so much, I just had to respond and give props.

Back