• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Slow ass super build

On it's way to the post office "thumbsup"

Let me know when you're ready to work my axles over :mrgreen:

Attachments

• SW-RR-3.jpg
    SW-RR-3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 521
GOT MY TOPPER YESTERDAY FROM BWD "thumbsup", AND IT IS A SWEET ITEM, TOOK ME A FEW TO FIGURE THE MOUNTING OUT BUT IT GOES TOGETHER FAIRLY SIMPLE. GOT IT ALL MOUNTED UP AND NOW TO FIGURE OUT SKINS FOR IT :mrgreen:.
AND A FEW PIC'S,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 501
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 481
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 500
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 513
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 503
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 498
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 513
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 512
OKAY HERE ARE SOME STATS ON MY SUPER WEDGE BULLY RIG :mrgreen: ;

RTR WEIGHT 8 lbs. 10 ozs.

W.B. 16.5"

WIDTH OUTSIDE TIRE TO OUTSIDE TIRE 14.75"

TOTAL LENGTH 25"

KNUCKLE WEIGHTS 6 ozs. EACH SIDE FRONT

TIRES 8" O.D.

WHEELS 1.165" WIDE

Lookin real good! If you move you lower links to the inside of the mount at the axles, you will gain some extra wheelbase. I have mine that way.

Casey

lookin real good! If you move you lower links to the inside of the mount at the axles, you will gain some extra wheelbase. I have mine that way.

Casey

i'm looking at that casey but i think it would give me some clearance issues with my servo. For some reason i have had problems getting these 7980's to fit like everyone else's do. It's like they have a slightly larger case as i mentioned earlier in this thread.

Awww...yes. You are using the Sven servo style mount. The other option is to get a slightly longer set screw for the Revo ends, and use a small spacer. That wont weaken the Revo end. I did that on my XR10.

Good luck.

Casey

WELL, SOME GOOD 8) AND BAD NEWS :x.
TOOK HER OUT SUNDAY WITH ME TO OUR COMP AND SHE RAN REALLY GOOD ON SOME LARGE ROCKS, LET A FEW OF THE OTHER GUYS DRIVE HER TOO AND THEY SEEMED TO LIKE HER TOO :twisted:, GET BUILDING GUYS :mrgreen:
ANYHOW, HAD TO PUT HER UP AND GET COMPING.
AFTER THE COMP I WAS GOING TO DRIVE HER A LITTLE MORE AND ,,,,,,,,,,NO FRONT POWER, LOOKED HER OVER AND CHECKED THE RADIO AND THE RADIO SHOWED NO POWER TO THE FRONT AXLE EITHER SO I JUST PUT HER IN THE TRUCK AND WENT HOME.
IT RAN SOOOOOOO GOOD I WAS BESIDE MYSELF AS TO WHAT HAD HAPPENED, SO I GOT TO CHECKING OVER EVERYTHING AND FOUND THAT THE HOT BATTERY LEAD TO THE FRONT FX-R HAD BROKEN AT THE SOLDER JOINT, YEA EASY FIX "thumbsup". GOT HER RESOLDERED AND ON THE ROCKS AGAIN. I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY SOLDERING STATION WHEN I WIRED IT UP SO I BOUGHT A NEW SOLDERING IRON AND THOUGHT I REDID ALL JOINTS BUT GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE. :oops:
ANYHOW, ITS GOING NOW, MAN I LOVE THIS THING, IT IS QUITE A DIFFERANT ANIMAL THAN A 2.2 :mrgreen:.

Back