• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

* Official Rules for SCALE Nats *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the tire tech happens before people drive threw a river and fill them up with water and mud. that would add some weight

Last year it was total weight. My non-bead lock RC4WD wheels and the tires I was running was overweight from the start...:shock:

That is what I was getting at!!! Most Aluminum rims could not be run as they would be illegal! Even my purty MSD'S weigh in at 5-6oz each:lol:

That is what I was getting at!!! Most Aluminum rims could not be run as they would be illegal! Even my purty MSD'S weigh in at 5-6oz each:lol:

guys, it is total ADDED weight, meaning, whatever your OEM wheels weigh is fine, you just cannot add more than 12 oz to them.;-)

i think unimoger is saying that you can add total of 12 oz of weight they are not going by total of the tire and rim. i will be running the new pro-line 8 shooter bl with rc4wd mudslingers and i seat at 7.3 oz per tire what they are saying is i can add 12 oz total to this combo it doesnt matter if i put 3 oz in each tire or stick 6 oz just in the front tires as long as it is 12 oz total if this isnt correct than please let me know cause thats how i understand it

i think unimoger is saying that you can add total of 12 oz of weight they are not going by total of the tire and rim. i will be running the new pro-line 8 shooter bl with rc4wd mudslingers and i seat at 7.3 oz per tire what they are saying is i can add 12 oz total to this combo it doesnt matter if i put 3 oz in each tire or stick 6 oz just in the front tires as long as it is 12 oz total if this isnt correct than please let me know cause thats how i understand it

that is 100% correct, thank you"thumbsup"

I have seen the light!!!!:p Thanks Ben, that was what I wanted to know. Now I have to figure how to get up there for the comp!!:lol:

Bumping my last question.

Classes:
(* The goal of these classes is to have a scale looking rig.)

The 1.9 scale class will be limited to all 1.9" rim sized rigs.
- You may cut down and modify a 2.2 tire to fit a 1.9 rim.
- All OEM 1.9" tires are legal, any modified tire can be no larger than 4"
We can't run reduced Moabs? Mine measure 4.25" tall.

This may sound a bit trivial, but when you say a snorkel is recommended, does it have to be the normal fender mount style? Or can it be something a little more . . . Billy Bob?:p

This may sound a bit trivial, but when you say a snorkel is recommended, does it have to be the normal fender mount style? Or can it be something a little more . . . Billy Bob?:p

I know exactly what you mean, go ahead and build it, it will look awesome."thumbsup"

How do we know if it is "iffy"

Where would a scale tuber fit in? (not a comp buggy) but some that have lets say a poison spider style build, or a truggy...

as long as it looks like a 1:1 that would see on the street or off road and it is not a " COMP " buggy that you would use at a USRCCA comp, then we are ok, send me a pic via pm.

just making sure before i start bending some steel....

I still have to decide what I'm building for a 2.2 scaler yet.... :shock:

i will put a plastic ribbed skin on it. and maybe a rack on top with the spare tire.

scalerwithskinnedcampershell010.jpg

without the skin

scalertires001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back