• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official Reveiw,,,Pit Bulls "Rock Beast" 2.2 Prototype

Hey Zack , I'm not saying that at all . I hope you didn't take it that away . I was just saying what I thought about the tires . Hell I know how you drive ,you could have won with slicks . :mrgreen:

No not at all. I just think they are more scale than most tires and work great too"thumbsup"

summer2010.jpg

Ran them today on my daughters mostly stock creeper. I'm a scale guy and REALLY want these in 1.9's 4.5 inches tall (and wider than rox lox) PLEASE!!! Unbelivable tire! Wet rock and wet and muddy tires that need different foams and it drove up it like a paved highway! They clean out fast too! I can't wait to see how they do with better foams...

thats awesome man,,im glad you like em,,post up a pic with all 4 corners covered in em,,keep us posted on what foams you come up with it and how they work,,im still runnin my novas foams in mine..."thumbsup"

I ran mine today on my losi with nova foams at a comp and they worked great. Until I twisted and broke a v2 axle shaft because of the great bite these tires have ;-).

BTW, in the pic below, I had to jump the truck just a little so the front tires would catch the lip. I was then able to front dig and drag the rest of the truck up over the ledge until the back tires were right at the top. Throughout the climb, the sidewalls in the front tires were wrinkled like a set of panthers and the tires just stuck to the rocks.

I'm very happy with these and can't wait to compare them to the Sedonas.

06.jpg

The reviews are sounding pretty damn good.... If it ever stops raining here, maybe I can get outside and try mine:ror: I feel like I live along the damn Oregon coast with all this stinkin' rain:roll:

just ordered 4 sets from them and cant wait to get them in the mail. i have a practice comp saturday and then sunday a real comp. they said i should have them in the mail thursday or friday. either way ill try and get some pics when i get them mounted and some pics at the comp. thanks pitbull"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Mine are on order too. Am excited to get them. Now I have to figure out foams. I know they are still new, but is the concensus so far that the nova foams are looking to be the best option for these tires?

Mine are on order too. Am excited to get them. Now I have to figure out foams. I know they are still new, but is the concensus so far that the nova foams are looking to be the best option for these tires?

nova's are the best for any tire, IMO. "thumbsup"

just ordered 4 sets from them and cant wait to get them in the mail. i have a practice comp saturday and then sunday a real comp. they said i should have them in the mail thursday or friday. either way ill try and get some pics when i get them mounted and some pics at the comp. thanks pitbull"thumbsup"

Did you order 4 sets or 4 packs? You may want to call Jim Ash at 800.645.2006 and verify your order.

i ordered 4 packs so ill get 8 tires. i too have novas on the way and i have several other types of foam so if im unhappy with the novas ill test different ones out. will post and let everyone know

Back