• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2009/10 comp #1 - Folsom Reservoir - 10/4/09

Great Times, Great job to the NorCal Crew.... all three courses were excellent... Thanks for running 10 gates... look forward for the next one."thumbsup"

Great day for sure. Too tired to say more and I am now legally blind after tallying the scores.

I need the following drivers to review their scores. I know in some cases the rcc screen name was recorded where in others their proper name was. Pease HELP! If this is not the case and you have a 50 tht is incorrect please respond.

Thanks! :)

UPDATE: ALL scores are final. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
it was a long day ....thanks dave

Great day for sure. Too tired to say more and I am now legally blind after tallying the scores.

I need the following drivers to review their scores. I know in some cases the rcc screen name was recorded where in others their proper name was. Pease HELP! If this is not the case and you have a 50 tht is incorrect please respond.

Thanks! :)

Great comp. nor cal love the courses you set had to think outside the box on a few spots. Look forward to your next one.

Great comp guys! Thanks Lance for helpin out the "Flat Tire Crew". Dave, we had a blast and my son (Cole) did pretty good for his first Pro comp(unlike his old man). When will the results be up?"thumbsup"

What a day! Going into the day with only 25 signups on the event thread we had expected more, but 57 WOW, great turn out! Thanks for coming everyone you were a great group of crawlers with some amazing talent!

Congratulations to John Hall for the victory in the 2.2 class! The thing that I love about RC Rock Crawling is the comrodery amongst competitiors & friends. I watched John time and time again walking people through courses and giving them a hand. He wasn't the only one either. As competitive as some of us can be there's an exceptional level of this type of partnering on the ROCKS! Nice job everyone!

There sure are quite a few talented drivers this year. I feel like we have some of the best competition in the country right here in Northern California and of course we can't forget to mention our friends from Nevada. :)

Things really started to heat up by the end as the judges who worked their arses off all day finally got their chance. ROCKCAD was close to his first Nor-Calrcrc victory but his "lawn dart" into the dirt on course 3 was a contributing factor of what was not to be. Yours truly was looking good going into my last course, course 1, the stair stepper. When after clearing 3 gates and 1 launch, that little 3rd gear in my axle that I have been beating like a Step Child for almost a year said, I'm not taking it anymore! Ahhh another one that could have been. ;)

Thanks again everyone and a special thanks to the Nor-Cal leaders and judges who worked hard to make this event happen!!!

09-10-04Event1FolsomReservoir1of2.jpg

09-10-04Event1FolsomReservoir2of2.jpg

Last edited:

Yesterday was an awesome day of crawling. New chassis ran and worked great. I agree with my dad that we both didn't have the best results but was fun day. "thumbsup"

(anybody make or sell chassis):arrow:

Back