• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCA Comp #4 @Carter's Dam June 30th, 2013

You have to also think about the fact that the video was of 2 years ago. I was running an XR10 that was a complete PIG. Suspension was not tuned, it was not light at all. I have a feeling the light weight rigs are going to handle so much better here

From what I can remember my 8 pound comp truck worked really well at Carters. Everyone should try and get their truck as close to that as they can. :twisted:

We are going to make this one "thumbsup"

sddill 2.2p
slick 2.2p
bashingcalfee 2.2p

If you don't mind being extremely patient... Ethan (My 9yo) is going to give it a shot with the XR. It'll be his first time.

Patient???? I've watched YOU drive...now I know you were just training us for Ethan..."thumbsup":ror:

Just kidding. Great to see some young ones interested. I'm hoping to get some granddaughters interested one day. Didn't have these available when I was young. It was slot cars then. That was our fix.

Hey guys, was just curious and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in chipping in on a cookout? They have a few grills there at the dam. We could do dogs and burgers for everyone with "bring your own chips and drank" ?

Patient???? I've watched YOU drive...now I know you were just training us for Ethan..."thumbsup":ror:

Just kidding. Great to see some young ones interested. I'm hoping to get some granddaughters interested one day. Didn't have these available when I was young. It was slot cars then. That was our fix.

They had electricity back then?!?! Sorry, I had too...:twisted::flipoff::mrgreen: "thumbsup" "thumbsup" :lmao:

Back