• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC Comp #5

Awesome day with a great group of guys , had a lot of fun slipping and sliding through the courses ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca14f3030763f5a3a3c422e6463c6d30.jpg

e1dca42de3687b6a5762c2adcd5b9cb7.jpg

487e57671123169e55130e207c1b1f9a.jpg

e02bc4edf21b193078475a3a75c3a08b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another ETRC comp in the books, had a great time as always and the new 2.2 Mod goodies performed excellent even with no time on the new hotness parts I installed!!!! Dayton is awesome for crawling but really rough on my body. Want to thank everyone for coming out, without ya'll we couldn't even have these comps. Hope everyone made it home safe and have a safe Memorial Day weekend!!!

Sporty

1- Strato (Ray) 42
2- Rockpayne 43
3- SirBuildsalot 58
4- Harvo 64
5- CBC 84
6- Big Sid 96
7- Jason 100

PRO

1- Harvo -17
2- Strato (Ray) 17
3- Rusty (Rockpayne) 58

Trail 1.9

1- Sirbuildsalot -38
2- Rockpayne 113
3- CBC 170
4- Jason 190

Trail 2.2

1- Strato (Ray) -5
2- Bigsid 159

Had a good time as usual with the TN crew. Missed some regulars that couldn't make it but just want to say thank you for allowing me and Sid to come play trucks with you guys. Fantastic bunch of rocks to crawl on. Nice....real nice. Even better group of guys. Always a blast hanging out with y'all. Hope we get to do it again and maybe you guys can come on down to SC sometime. Love to have you.

Special thanks to Harvo and Rockpayne for everything. Loved the food and company, Rusty. Til next time.......

Had a good time as usual with the TN crew. Missed some regulars that couldn't make it but just want to say thank you for allowing me and Sid to come play trucks with you guys. Fantastic bunch of rocks to crawl on. Nice....real nice. Even better group of guys. Always a blast hanging out with y'all. Hope we get to do it again and maybe you guys can come on down to SC sometime. Love to have you.

Special thanks to Harvo and Rockpayne for everything. Loved the food and company, Rusty. Til next time.......

Pleasure was all mine, always great to have you guys out to comp with us. Speaking of the next one, how does Saturday the 18th of June sound to everyone? ECC is the weekend before that and SCRCC is the weekend after, it looks like the only Saturday we could this month. Next question is were? I was thinking the VA spot near Johnson City TN, what do you all think?

Back