• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC Comp #7 <JULY>

It rained hard about 9:45 ish, in Cedar Bluff area. I think it's stopped now. I'd figure North Shore got rain, but I bet it'll be okay for play. Most of K-Town has gotten just a few minutes of rain at a time for the last few weeks.

Another great event!!! I really enjoyed the meet & greet today hopefully see everybody next time"thumbsup"

What a great comp today , so much fun as usual and we had a great turnout ! Thanks to everyone who landed a hand , I seen a lot of new guys helping out and that's always good to see !
Best part was Harvo running scale with us, now it's time for a build of your own Harv...

d2195b07f03b429fa074428feb4497db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the most fun I've had at a comp in a pretty good while. It may be in part to Rusty giving me some time off from being comp boss. Thanks Rusty, for keeping the box for a while ! "thumbsup"

It was good to see such a large turnout. I hope everyone had a pretty good time. We just need more Mod drivers. Come on guys... build some trucks.

It was good to meet you guys I've never met and good to see the rest of you again. Looking forward to the next.

I managed to break something in every class yesterday :oops:

2.2 Scale
1 Stratos54 49

1.9 Scale
1 RockPayne 51
2 Sirbuildsalot 63
3 Tain4x4 87
4 BigDaddyKnoxville 103
5 Tony Parker 105
6 Kevin M 127
7 Tommy O 134 tiebreaker was C3
8 Don 134
9 Blake M 136
10 RCNTN 168
11 MoonDog 188
12 Justin K 192
13 Uberjeep 198
14 Harvo 210
15 Drew 231
16 Dustin 266

2.2 Sporsman/Shafty
1 Sic1to -21
2 RockPayne -9
3 Bobby 2
4 MoonDog 5
5 Harvo 12
6 Stratos54 29
7 BigdaddyKnoxville 51
8 Sirbuildsalot 63
9 Birdman 100

2.2 Mod/Pro
1 Harvo -19
2 Sic1to -5
3 Stratos54 12
4 RockPayne 51

Last edited:
Had a wonderful time at the comp yesterday gang! I hope everyone else did too! "thumbsup" Hate that the rain hit but I think it made the courses a lot more fun (challenging for sure) and I am sorry we did not get to run a scale finals. If the scale class turnout is this big at the next comp I will be sure to get that done! I want to thank everyone for coming out and playing with your tiny toy trucks with ETRC, you guys and girls keep this club going! No problems Harvo, anything you need Buddro, you have kept the club going and I for one am VERY grateful! Thank You! Keep an eye out because we will be posting up for the next comp real soon, same ETRC time, same ETRC channel!!! :flipoff:

What a great comp today , so much fun as usual and we had a great turnout ! Thanks to everyone who landed a hand , I seen a lot of new guys helping out and that's always good to see !
Best part was Harvo running scale with us, now it's time for a build of your own Harv...

d2195b07f03b429fa074428feb4497db.jpg

Thanks for loaning me the rig! "thumbsup" Did you see my score? I'm in no hurry for a build :mrgreen:

(If I did though... it would have more than a half inch of ground clearance :flipoff:)

Thanks for loaning me the rig! "thumbsup" Did you see my score? I'm in no hurry for a build :mrgreen:

(If I did though... it would have more than a half inch of ground clearance :flipoff:)

Yeah but you didn't finish the 3rd course so your score would have changed so I think you done pretty good and don't let the ol girl fool you that chasiss is tried and true might need a hair but more drag break for that 3500 puller but she is a podium finisher for sure. #harvoneedsascaler

Yeah your not doing the last course hurt... 100 points for DNS, you should build one Harvo, it is fun like we used to have, really! "thumbsup"

Had a great time in Knoxville at the comp it was great to see everyone again let me know about next month and I will post it on all my social media,I cant wait for the next event all way a good time grown men playing with toy trucks

Back