• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC Comp #5

That is not a problem Harvo, anything I can do to help out "thumbsup" I will also be bringing some extra gate markers I can use for Sporty too

Man....y'all gonna let Rusty build some courses???? I've been on some of his courses.....whewww.:shock: Almost made it to gate 5 before I pointed out. And surely he's not judging. That's a double whammmmyyyy.:lmao:

You know I'm just giving you a hard time my friend. Always a pleasure comping with you.

I'm stoked, watchin the clock til 5:dirty. Ready to finish my rig and let my 4 day weekend begin

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You SC guys are more than welcome to crash here at the house, only a 2 hour drive from here and we can all pile into the Toyota.

You SC guys are more than welcome to crash here at the house, only a 2 hour drive from here and we can all pile into the Toyota.

We appreciate it Rusty, but I think getting as close as possible the night before is part of our plan so we can get up as late as possible. Even though we don't sleep much the night before a comp.:shock: But it's part of the adventure."thumbsup"

Maybe we can get there early enough to help Kevin?

We appreciate it Rusty, but I think getting as close as possible the night before is part of our plan so we can get up as late as possible. Even though we don't sleep much the night before a comp.:shock: But it's part of the adventure."thumbsup"

Maybe we can get there early enough to help Kevin?

Ray. .... You guys are great whether you make it in time to help or not. I just appreciate the offer. "thumbsup"

Good luck Harvo...
I'll be sleeping in, then prepping my bike for the race Sunday. I have a soopa secret part for the bike.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Good luck Harvo...
I'll be sleeping in, then prepping my bike for the race Sunday. I have a soopa secret part for the bike.:mrgreen:

Hey Pdog, miss getting to hang with you buddy, you and Harvo will have to come ride here at the house one weekend, got 60 acres for ya'll to play on! I miss riding so much! Also you can bring the families and ride the trails at Rockcrusher MX too! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Fellers, the road we turn onto at laurel snow Cumberland trail area has a big yellow gate across the rd

cbaf278516dfbfb507d6a7f588a5c755.jpg

Truck is loaded and I will actually get some sleep tonight. Leaving out early in the morning, see you all there tomorrow! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

4b5d568c05b9d9c8cd4e3f921a5cedc0.jpg

Finally got all the tires done, shocks rebuilt and esc re calibrated. See yuns in the morning.

Back