• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC COMP #6 June

Looks like me and Sid will be there. Sign me up for 2.2M, 2.2S and 2.2 Trail. Spot looks killer. Hope all the regulars can make it. Looking forward to hanging out with the TN crew as usual.

Okay gang just a few days left :mrgreen: looks like a small group again, we will probably go ahead and run 2.2M first and get three courses done quickly and then go right into 2.2S, then trail and then do finals for both 2.2M/S if ya'll want to do both. With this small of a group we should be able to get done before 4pm if we start driving courses by 9am "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Revised Head count ? Great place any last minute attendees ? I have a little something special planned for those Comming !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

115a8b26c98f06cfea9e0a969661771a.jpg

Ready to go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hate I'm gonna miss it guys. Take lots of pics and video.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whaaa aa ttttt, Why you missing this one in your back yard? Oh well, will see you at the next one!

Truck is loaded, get a few hours of sleep and head that way, see everyone in about seven hours!!!! "thumbsup" :flipoff:

Back