• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC Comp #5

What's a good close by address. We're gonna try n get a hotel for Friday night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok folks we got less then a week weather right now looks pretty good , lets get some hype going and rally the troops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now it looks like I will be there. Sid and I are planning on it. Hope it works out for us. Put me down for all 3 classes. Maybe I can get all my rigs back in working order before Sat. Looking forward to hanging with the TN crew.

So we have
4 pro rigs
5 or 6 shaftys
and a few scale trucks?

I thought I was going to have to leave before it was over, but it looks like it may finish pretty early.

Either way... if I end up having to go before everyone is done, Rusty, can you take the comp box with you and bring it back to the next one?

So we have

4 pro rigs

5 or 6 shaftys

and a few scale trucks?

I thought I was going to have to leave before it was over, but it looks like it may finish pretty early.

Either way... if I end up having to go before everyone is done, Rusty, can you take the comp box with you and bring it back to the next one?

Don't give up so early hoping to pull in more lol ... Hate to see you leave early tho

Don't give up so early hoping to pull in more lol ... Hate to see you leave early tho

Give up? What do you mean? I'm just getting a count.

Like I said... I may not have to leave early. It just depends on when we finish. There are usually some that show up that you don't expect... which is good.

Who will be there early to build courses? By early... I mean before everyone else.

Oh... also... bring everything you need down the trail with you. It's a long enough walk back to the cars that you don't want to do it much.

On the trail, you cross 2 wooden bridges then start looking in the creek on your left for tennis balls.

Give up? What do you mean? I'm just getting a count.

Like I said... I may not have to leave early. It just depends on when we finish. There are usually some that show up that you don't expect... which is good.

Who will be there early to build courses? By early... I mean before everyone else.

Just giving you a hard time cause it's fun [emoji12] ... I'm hoping we get a few last minute pop ins, been a while since we comped and weather looks good ...

Hey I got an idea ... How about 4 courses 15 gates each and only 4 min to finish ? Now that my friend sounds like fun .. ( as long as Jonathon isn't setting up gates ) #dnf

Put Sid down for trail also. We are gonna share my rig if it's ok with everybody? That way he can be in two classes since we are making the long trip.

Put Sid down for trail also. We are gonna share my rig if it's ok with everybody? That way he can be in two classes since we are making the long trip.

That's cool as long as you strap a brick to the top [emoji12]

That's cool as long as you strap a brick to the top [emoji12]

Don't worry... lately it has been driving like it's got a load of bricks strapped to it. Or it could possibly be the loose nut at the controller........possibly....

So we have
4 pro rigs
5 or 6 shaftys
and a few scale trucks?

That is not a problem Harvo, anything I can do to help out "thumbsup" I will also be bringing some extra gate markers I can use for Sporty too

We could just put 20 gates down in a straight line over the roughest rocks add 1 min for every gate you hit fastest time wins, if so I am running 6s in "Little Red" and putting on a wheelie bar! Rock crawling/ drag racing... Rock drawling?!! :shock: I just made up a new sport! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Back