• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The start of the Colorado 2012/2013 Winter Series #1 Horsetooth Reservoir 10/21/2012

Remember to bring rock racers, KOH, & bashers. There is open sand and some shale-like dunes/ridges in the area that make for some fun options.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V34b0zPDzy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Sweet video Dylan! "thumbsup" Thanks for helping secure the location! "thumbsup"

Ok everyone, I am ready and amped to get this on the ground and crawling!

Anyone else? :shock:

I'm definitely ready to get this 1 on the ground and going.

sent from Team Angry Birds And A Droid

I decided to switch it up today and procrastinated studying for the two tests i have next week and got everything finished up on my losi (at least i think i did) for its maiden voyage tomorrow :ror: See you guys up there...

Snap Crackle Pop!:ror:

Rice Krispies?

06EEBCBD-1C64-4AEC-867A-4B65541081EE-7253-000006538201D956.jpg

Great comp today guys!

Wish more could have made it out to play

Thanks Patrick, judges, course setters, hecklers and chuckers.
Glad you all made the journey with your toy trucks.

Congratz to Pickles on the win. Way to do work driver!

See you all at the next one.

JC
8)

Turned out to be a beautiful day at the voir, those that chose to stay home missed out.

Was good to see those whom did come out to play, always a good time.

Thank you Peppy for taking your time to try and get us lazy good for nothing idiots together for some toy fun. I know it seems like a thankless proposition but some of us truly appreciate it."thumbsup"

Great driving top 5, especially our very own Pro driver skidplate, you guys pull off some crazy lines that just make me shake my head.

Hope to see all next time.

Great comp guys, some crazy lines, but all in all great courses! Thanks for coming!

I think the judging went well, everyone did a good job and everything flowed good!

One thing, I wish there were more supers.... :evil:

It was good to see Skippy and Dylan, thanks for coming out guys!

Oh and sorry to the top 5 guys for the awful finals course. I thought it would have worked better than that, I'll try harder next time!

See ya on the 11th! "thumbsup"

One thing, I wish there were more supers.... :evil:

Once i can come up with a good way to widen losi axles and be durable, i'll be building a super...maybe next season:mrgreen:

I pretty much had an unbuilt one beggining of the year, but i couldn't come up with a solid way to widen the axles w/out new housings so i sold off all the super specifc stuff (I had wheels, tires, electronics, etc set aside) to build my current rig.

Here ya go all.

No Standings until the next comp but it's easy enough to see where you stand in the series so far :mrgreen:

Edit: Score fixed for Draggermirage 11-11-12

2012 Corcc Comp 1 Scores for Horsetooth.jpg

Attachments

• CORCC 2012 Scores comp 1.jpg
    CORCC 2012 Scores comp 1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Back