• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-CalRCRC Comp #4 Folsom

I can't remember how to cut and paste. Uhhhh. Can someone put me on the list2.2pro . POTO

Signup:

1. gunnar
2.BIKERDOBBER / :mrgreen:
3.donzx12
4.spencer
5.MR.VERTICAL
6.J-FAB
7.Bluc10
8.Kevs g
9.Stuck
10. jammin311
11.Jerrys800
12.BYBRCC
13.BYBRCC
14.BYBRCC
15.BYBRCC
16.BYBRCC
17.BYBRCC
18.BYBRCC
19.BYBRCC
20.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Dotons is through the Granite bay entrance right? Thanks again.

sure is just follow the signs,right before the road ends there'll be some handicap access parking lot on the right hand side, turn left and follow the dirt road down to the lake most likely will be usein the rocks on the left side of the dirt road headin down to the lake. im sure gunar will post up if he has another spot at dotons he plans on usein

Signup:

1. gunnar
2.BIKERDOBBER / :mrgreen:
3.donzx12
4.spencer
5.MR.VERTICAL
6.J-FAB
7.Bluc10
8.Kevs g
9.Stuck
10. jammin311
11.Jerrys800
12.BYBRCC\miner mike
13.BYBRCC\Lincoln
14.BYBRCC
15.BYBRCC
16.BYBRCC
17.BYBRCC
18.BYBRCC
19.BYBRCC
20.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

sure is just follow the signs,right before the road ends there'll be some handicap access parking lot on the right hand side, turn left and follow the dirt road down to the lake most likely will be usein the rocks on the left side of the dirt road headin down to the lake. im sure gunar will post up if he has another spot at dotons he plans on usein

Thanks for the help. I've never been to Doton's, only Oak Point, but I'm sure I'll find it. Just look for the white Toyota Corrola when you get there. I'll try to show up about 8 AM

Make sure to pay for park access even if no one is manning the gate which they were last weekend. Also rangers came down to our group but were cool since we were under 20 and off bike trails etc.

And look what they put up this week. Team Lerk had a 1.9 scale comp sat and we parked right along where these signs are now.

20120209_120234.jpg

20120209_120247.jpg

20120209_120600.jpg

Sent from my new phone using tapatalk.

Last edited:
Martin, does that sign show a picture of a toy car ?. i need a new pass and if they are not allowing us to play all of a sudden, i might not buy one.

if this is the case,

EVERYONE CALL AND WRITE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN SACRAMENTO AND BITCH HOW STUPID THIS IS. and don't forget to tell about the stupid bikers that get in the lake for free, if you need to generate revenue California, let's start there. the same for all.

Martin, does that sign show a picture of a toy car ?. i need a new pass and if they are not allowing us to play all of a sudden, i might not buy one.

if this is the case,

EVERYONE CALL AND WRITE YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN SACRAMENTO AND BITCH HOW STUPID THIS IS. and don't forget to tell about the stupid bikers that get in the lake for free, if you need to generate revenue California, let's start there. the same for all.

they've been puttin those signs up for a couple yrs there for 1:1 trucks they dont want them on the beach from there back we were at beeks bight last weekend and the ranger was on the hunt for 1:1 trucks headin out to the back. the ranger sat there and wacth us for a few mins and didnt say anything or even get out of his truck

thanks Jason, i figured it was for the 1:1s but couldn't really tell by Martins pictures. i'll go look at them tomorrow when i get my pass.

sorry for my rant all, just tired of being asked to leave areas we have been using for a few years without a problem.

i looked up the definition of "motor vehicle" and an rc car is not.

Thanks for the info. I hope to be out there.
Not sure I'll compete... Maybe just watch?

Re: Nor-CalRCRC Comp #4 Folsom
Signup:

1. gunnar
2.BIKERDOBBER /
3.donzx12
4.spencer
5.MR.VERTICAL
6.J-FAB
7.Bluc10
8.Kevs g
9.Stuck
10. jammin311
11.Jerrys800
12.BYBRCC
13.BYBRCC
14.BYBRCC
15.BYBRCC
16.BYBRCC
17.BYBRCC
18.BYBRCC
19.BYBRCC
20.Daniel F.

Signup:

1. gunnar
2.BIKERDOBBER /
3.donzx12
4.spencer
5.MR.VERTICAL
6.J-FAB
7.Bluc10
8.Kevs g
9.Stuck
10. jammin311
11.Jerrys800
12.BYBRCC
13.BYBRCC
14.BYBRCC
15.BYBRCC
16.BYBRCC
17.BYBRCC
18.BYBRCC
19.BYBRCC
20.Daniel F.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21.sumquak

Just a note, the comp will be free to attend (other than the gate fee of course). The usual format of 5, 6, and 7 minute courses. Hopefully we won't have rain, but the comp will be held regardless of the weather.

See you guys in the morning.

Thanks to everyone that showed up, and to all that helped.

Congrats Mr. Vert ! "thumbsup"

Totals:

Comp4results.png

The tie between 4th and 5th place was broken by course 3 time remaining.

Last edited:
Way to go Tim! Against some of the best crawlers in the nation no less. "thumbsup"

See you guys next month.

Back