• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 comp #5 - Folsom Reservoir - 2/12/11

I don't remember a hole on course 3. Where was it? Do you mean the crack between 1 and 2? That was a tuff section!

I am not offended in any kind of way from anyone, I take it all as constructive criticism. I know that not everyone will be happy with the courses, that's just the way it goes.

I would bet that if we all went back there and drove those lines again, not on the clock, no gates, just the same lines, everyone would do a lot better. I've set gates on lines that I do all the time, every time, but, put a gate on that same line, and I will flail and fail.

There were gates that killed some of the good drivers, but, on those same gates, I saw some of the newer guys walk them like they weren't even there.

Last edited:
I am not offended in any kind of way from anyone, I take it all as constructive criticism. I know that not everyone will be happy with the courses, that's just the way it goes.

I would bet that if we all went back there and drove those lines again, not on the clock, no gates, just the same lines, everyone would do a lot better. I've set gates on lines that I do all the time, every time, but, put a gate on that same line, and I will flail and fail.

There were gates that killed some of the good drivers, but, on those same gates, I saw some of the newer guys walk them like they weren't even there.

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

they were great courses, they make us better drivers and the kicker 5min.... so do work and haul some a$$$"thumbsup"HELL I BLEW UP REAR GEARS ON MY LAST COURSE STILL HAD A SMILE ON MY FACE!

Last edited:
Course set up

I think it was a great day of CRAWLEN . Courses were BAD ASS . Like Zonkerd said if its not hard u dont get better . Thats right . Really GREAT DAY Travis keep maken them hard , Love that shit.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

It was a great comp.
All the courses were great fun and a progressively harder course is tough to build sometimes. Travis was there early and offered to help out and that's tops in my book, thanks Travis!
I think everyone had fun and that's the point of this is.
Thanks to everyone who helped out, it was really awesome to relax most of the day.

Travis,Course 3 & 4 were bad a$$.I think the only thing that was getting people was the time.No one is used to running 5 min.I think if it was 6 min. more people would've finish those courses.And we wouldn't be talking about it.So keep up biulding your bad a$$ courses.See Ya next time"thumbsup"

Thanks to all who help out at comp."thumbsup"

All courses were doable!"thumbsup"

I just feel sorry for the judges who had to run at the end of the day and had problems with there rigs. There were 2 judges that did not even run along with those that are not in the series and the judges in the series had problems. :cry:

It was a nice day at the lake atleast. "thumbsup"

So basically what you guys are saying is that you need someone who doesn't have the driving skills like Travis to build courses so you guys don't have to bitch as much. I agree, I think if someone that is a top driver like Travis builds courses there needs to be another shitty driver doing a "buddy check" on the course design.

Also, have any of you guys noticed inconsistencies in the score sheets since dpdsmurf has been doing them? I'm wondering if he is taking bribes (I did notice some guys were giving him cash and others weren't) to get into the top 5 and I just didn't know about it cause I know that I drove amazing and found all 4 of the courses to be very easy so I should have been in the top 3 at least, not 16th. :roll: Is there a price list for the bribes posted anywhere?

Other then that is was a great day with cool weather and beautiful people to hang out with all day. The scale run was a blast, thanks to Dean for letting me use his tires, just wish they were put together better so I didn't blow a complete tire off the rim sending my rig into an uncontrollable tumble nearly killing the only kid there (peeweeeee).

Ya it's a good thing I wasn't hurt by the work of Dean installing tires and badger blowing the tire instead of Dave to get into the top 5.:lmao:

Back