• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Some think is wrong. Did you take the motor apart? I bet you threw the wind or hung brush

i'll check it out tonight. it ran fine, just with the batt unplugged and turning a wheel by hand it feels uber bound up... just odd.

:twisted: My new weapon :twisted:

JK.jpg

man... that makes me really want to dive into my black psc bruiser and get it ready...

Pretty Cool.. I'm the other guy with the Axial 1.9 Scale Rig.. My brother and I just want to get together with some other rigs, get em' dirty and break stuff. So, we figured this would be a good opportunity to do so.. considering we cant get anyone we know to spend any money on a scale rig.

How many are expected to attend on Sunday 28th?

We're just going to have fun on 1.9 this time, then maybe next time we'll compete for real. We plan on being water-proofed either way.

Thanks. Im going to look through the rest of the thread and see whats up.

Pretty Cool.. I'm the other guy with the Axial 1.9 Scale Rig.. My brother and I just want to get together with some other rigs, get em' dirty and break stuff. So, we figured this would be a good opportunity to do so.. considering we cant get anyone we know to spend any money on a scale rig.

How many are expected to attend on Sunday 28th?

We're just going to have fun on 1.9 this time, then maybe next time we'll compete for real. We plan on being water-proofed either way.

Thanks. Im going to look through the rest of the thread and see whats up.

Hoping for 10

i'll bring my 1.9 leafer hilift in case anybody wants to stick around for awhile after the comp.

i'll bring my 1.9 leafer hilift in case anybody wants to stick around for awhile after the comp.

we will be ending our ttc day by my house. The rock course. I would bring your go fast slash 4x4 if you have one

Both the Wraith and the Taco are running now. The Wraith had eaten about 12 teeth off of the 80T Spur. It is now on a 56T/11T with 4S. Maybe be too low geared but we will see. The Taco now has 54T/12T (gear ratio of 4.50, when I got it, it was at 6.09) and the shafts now clear the gears.

Tomorrow night and Saturday I will work on Oly and see how far I can get.

Both the Wraith and the Taco are running now. The Wraith had eaten about 12 teeth off of the 80T Spur. It is now on a 56T/11T with 4S. Maybe be too low geared but we will see. The Taco now has 54T/12T (gear ratio of 4.50, when I got it, it was at 6.09) and the shafts now clear the gears.

Tomorrow night and Saturday I will work on Oly and see how far I can get.

Great news

Seam like it is going to be a great day to crawl ;-)

Axles, Suspension, Tranny, Gearing, Motor and Front and Rear Servos are in Oly and wheels and tires are mounted. Steering rods tomorrow with floor and interior plus electronics. Big Oly should be ready to go.

Back