• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

so what is the actual date for this? its hard to follow without having to read every single post on every page.

my brother and i would like to come and spectate, and i can bring my camera and cover the event for scrapeartist.com

so what is the actual date for this? its hard to follow without having to read every single post on every page.

my brother and i would like to come and spectate, and i can bring my camera and cover the event for scrapeartist.com

That would be cool.

Thanks

i see some ney lipos in your future crawlhog the TTC killer might take it all how did it do last night sorry could not make it my kids had back to school night :roll:

who gets them if the turnout is low

I am sure it won't be a problem. But if it does become a lower turn out I will just give them back or keep them for a well deserved event. ;-)

p.s balloons are your friend!!!!!!!!

who gets them if the turnout is low

i see some ney lipos in your future crawlhog the TTC killer might take it all how did it do last night sorry could not make it my kids had back to school night :roll:

I am sure it won't be a problem. But if it does become a lower turn out I will just give them back or keep them for a well deserved event. ;-)

p.s balloons are your friend!!!!!!!!

Also I don't have this stuff just yet. I was told this but until in my hands.......

I sure it will be fine

p.s. I hope you do win Crawlhog

Bring you A Game I don't plan on being nice

frustrated isnt at all the word i would use for my feelings on not receiving the metalheads for my ttc build that were shipped out around 3 weeks ago via 3 day express mail... :evil:

that being said i'll more than likely run my pink belly button wraith and have a blast beating the piss out of it.

frustrated isnt at all the word i would use for my feelings on not receiving the metalheads for my ttc build that were shipped out around 3 weeks ago via 3 day express mail... :evil:

that being said i'll more than likely run my pink belly button wraith and have a blast beating the piss out of it.

That sinks BUt he is out of the U.S so crap happens.

Wait to you see what I will be running.....

Still want the XR10 chubs?

Back