• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

You better bring your fire extinguisher this time :flipoff:

I've never seen a rig actually catch on fire before!

:lmao:

That was so funny. I was so not ready with my JK that day.

On the 28th will be a different story.

Your kidding right? I asked the guy that was posting this on your site if the other clubs were invited to participate and got a ? as a response, then a couple days later an email or a post, don't remember which, went out that ONLY SCRC members were invited to participate

Actually it was your post on your clubs site. "To qualify you must be a Club Member".

And you were able to see the drivers list right??? That means you are a member. If you notice on the list, I believe 80% of Outlaws are already on the list. If you read all of the explanation you will see that wew are trying to keep joe smoe off the street from signing up to get in. We only want people that actually own a truck and will come and drive.

Lostinmn has no affiliation to the club or the show. His only involvement is to be paid to spam as many forums as he can. He asked permission so we have allowed him to do so.

Once again, olive branch is extended. You can either accept it or burn it, your call....

I dont know abot a differant story but im sure I can count on you breaking down:flipoff:thats the story I know so besides the fire extinguisher make sure you bring the rest of your tools Im sure your gonna need them:lmao:

i dont know abot a differant story but im sure i can count on you breaking down:flipoff:thats the story i know so besides the fire extinguisher make sure you bring the rest of your tools im sure your gonna need them:lmao:

i know

I'll be back in town the 27th... if I'm up and running I should be able to come out.

I'm ready to go.

Cool guys

we got

neillarson
Saydee
thzero
johnnyh66
S ARR T 8

badhoopty ?????
crawlhog????
vililant????

Again everyone is welcome this is not a NIRC only event. Just a way to spend some time playing with toy trucks.

Would love to have some new people join us for the fun. ;-)

p.s if you don't have the 20 scale points it only your lost you can always compete. All scale point are added to the final score.

if i dont get my wraith chubs in time, can somebody the day of the event can bring me a xr10 c-hub? i'll buy it...

otherwise i'll just run the same rig i ran last time and re-work it for more wheelspeed.

if i dont get my wraith chubs in time, can somebody the day of the event can bring me a xr10 c-hub? i'll buy it...

otherwise i'll just run the same rig i ran last time and re-work it for more wheelspeed.

I have some HR XR-10 C-hubs that aren't being used right now as I haven't had time to put together my XR-10. Let me know.

If we're going to do that, it'd be cool to donate the money, winners choice type thing... since it's members pitching in as opposed to a company. (I know, the companies are often 1 guy)

I am not really a fan of paying money to play with my toy truck.

I would rather not do any prizes

Back