• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

I have my stock ones I can bring you.

"thumbsup"

i have a set of stockers on the way as well as a backordered bunch of stuff from vanquish... i just never know when it'll end up actually getting in my hands. i'll let ya know.

"thumbsup"

i have a set of stockers on the way as well as a backordered bunch of stuff from vanquish... i just never know when it'll end up actually getting in my hands. i'll let ya know.

So can we count you in on the 28th?

UP Dates!!!!!

Tanks trap is now cleaned and the Big Rock now has a really nice depart-cure. Logs !!!! I didn't like that ever one got caught up there.

I also add a new twist to the final part of the course. I very nice water hole. :mrgreen:

Also I went over to the hill. It is now cut down super short!!!! "thumbsup"

For the Hill climb section it will become wider so we can go faster. PLus we will not only have to go up the hill but turn and go down. :twisted:

See ya Sunday.

p.s. Tank trap if you go out of bounds it will not stop your run. You only get a 1 min. added to time.

I didn't think that was right.

At this point, I don't have a truck ready to run this weekend. I have a snag on Big Oly for a tranny to transfer case link, also having an issue with the motor and transfer case hitting. so I think I am going to have to mirror the tranny.

My Wraith is still clicking from this weekend and I have not had time to tear it down so still hoping it is the spot gear but I am worried it is the internal tranny gears. I will see if I can get into it this week but if it is a Wraith Specific part I will be SOL.

Very slight outside chance that the Taco will be in close to running condition and I could get it ready but I won't have it until Thursday.

So I amy be out for this weekend. I will know more later in the week. One option might be to redo Oly and put the tranny in the middle and eliminate the transfer case for just this comp. I would really suffer in the points arena and will have to scramble to get it wired but that might work.

I have Monday, Wednesday and Friday night to work on something.

Hope you can make it as well.

p.s. transfer case is over rated :ror:

Yeah, don't be a wussie... and besides...

LOTS of scale points + DNF = 0 points
20 scale points + DNF = 0 points

You see, scale points don't matter! :twisted:

Hmmm, on the TTC? Do you remember who won the first one?

every one can have one lucky day :lmao:

Don't build your self up to big. It will never happen again!!!!!!!!

You don't want me to become a head hunter. :twisted:

I do hope we have a great turn out. TTC are so much fun.

PLus I just got all muddy moving muddy logs to clean the Tank Trap.

Back