• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

had a great time guys thanks for comming out and playing"thumbsup"i guess your camers aint that bad saydee it took some good shots finially getting some rain needs a good soaking for the g6 has any one heard from neil did he make it home ok thanks again guys had a blast hope for more guys in the future the more the marrier:ror:

had a great time guys thanks for comming out and playing"thumbsup"i guess your camers aint that bad saydee it took some good shots finially getting some rain needs a good soaking for the g6 has any one heard from neil did he make it home ok thanks again guys had a blast hope for more guys in the future the more the marrier:ror:

Yes I talk to him he is OK ;-)

today is the last chance to signup to be an rcx driver. If any of you guys want in please see the scrc site asap.

theres a comp at 10am and then exobition the rest of the day (and try me track). You need a wrist band to get in to the show and I believe it gets you in free.

Sorry to clutter your thread, I just wanted to get you guys attention.

today is the last chance to signup to be an rcx driver. If any of you guys want in please see the scrc site asap.

Your kidding right? I asked the guy that was posting this on your site if the other clubs were invited to participate and got a ? as a response, then a couple days later an email or a post, don't remember which, went out that ONLY SCRC members were invited to participate

Actually it was your post on your clubs site. "To qualify you must be a Club Member".

Back