• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

For our Tank Trap, I think we need to do some rework. Take a look at this video of the 2011 scale nats run. The tank trap is the 5th event I think. VERY different that what we did and I think this is much more challenging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtk3YvvWuc

Sorry the only truck in it is big oly but the official DVD has not been released yet.

3:30 mark is the tank trap.

Thats what I thought. I also loved their hill climb but no place around the main damn for that.

It is going to be fun resurrecting Big Oly, it will be here tomorrow.

Sorry I did the best I could. :flipoff:

We could always run in Roselle. Hill climb is great. Tank trap could do the river bed.

Rock at my place?

Sorry I did the best I could. :flipoff:

We could always run in Roselle. Hill climb is great. Tank trap could do the river bed.

Rock at my place?

We had a GREAT TTC and you did a damn fine job. I don't think we really need to move it but we can. at Bussee, if we took the same place we did the tank trap and just made more up and down the banks. Or make what was the tank trap, make it the Mud Bog and then do the tank trap in the old mud bog spot with some back and forth crossing of the bog.

We had a GREAT TTC and you did a damn fine job. I don't think we really need to move it but we can. at Bussee, if we took the same place we did the tank trap and just made more up and down the banks. Or make what was the tank trap, make it the Mud Bog and then do the tank trap in the old mud bog spot with some back and forth crossing of the bog.

I have started to drag a few rocks back there. I think we should keep it there and maybe look @ the Roselle spot at the G6 just to see the possibility.

did you buybig olly neil if so great purchase i love that truck"thumbsup"as far as the tank trap rosell would be better its more of a gully more hills just got to hope there water ther and not all dried out. I liked the place in rossell as far as busse we could deffinatly make it harder buy throwing more obstcals in the way and going up the banks a few times but as i recall there were only a few who made it through the last one:twisted:

did you buybig olly neil if so great purchase i love that truck"thumbsup"as far as the tank trap rosell would be better its more of a gully more hills just got to hope there water ther and not all dried out. I liked the place in rossell as far as busse we could deffinatly make it harder buy throwing more obstcals in the way and going up the banks a few times but as i recall there were only a few who made it through the last one:twisted:

Traded my 1.9 Hilux for it, we swapped bodies, chassis, tube work, interiors, links, trannys/transfer cases and shafts. We kept our own axles and tires and electronics. Gonna make it into a TTC capable, but not sure if I am going 4WS it or not. Still gonna run my JK for the TTC, at least for this year.

And here he is

DSC_0313.jpg

now thats a great buy that rig is a legend one of my all time favorites"thumbsup"we need to see a group photo of all your toys neil so we can all droooool:shock:

scale point for next weekend

Mayhem

IMG_1750.jpg

Tuber: metal -8
• Rigid Metal/plastic body panels -1
• 2D/half interior: 2 seat -1
• Chassis mounted steering servo: -5 (front)
• Realistic exterior items:
jerry can, Fire extinguisher, Hi-lift jack, first aid, -4
• Functional items:
• Tow strap, Pull Pal, Etc. -2
• Winch -2 Each
• Full size spare tire. -3

30 point

That using the Wraith axles?

scale point for next weekend

Mayhem

IMG_1750.jpg

Tuber: metal -8
• Rigid Metal/plastic body panels -1
• 2D/half interior: 2 seat -1
• Chassis mounted steering servo: -5 (front)
• Realistic exterior items:
jerry can, Fire extinguisher, Hi-lift jack, first aid, -4
• Functional items:
• Tow strap, Pull Pal, Etc. -2
• Winch -2 Each
• Full size spare tire. -3

30 point

Back